• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

CRA Racing website

Very cool. I like the logo and what not. Do you have access to sites that you can download some templates? I like yours but it could use a lil more zing to it so to speak. Looks cool though.

Romeo :)

Aki,

As I have said before I am not going to fight or argue or whatever you might like to call it, cause it just isn't worth to me. I never said I was a web designer. I said I was getting into it and there was a few things I wanted to learn. I have a membership with a company where I download all the templates I care to. Right now I am doing other things anyways. Have a good life.

o and to answer your question actually. I never said I needed to download web templates. I was telling cole24x that his site looks good but the template could use a little work.

I would try using other font colors outside the main content frame. Like the grey nav menu on that grey background or those black links on the blue background, not enough contrast.

Back