• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Redesigned Site From Scratch////||||\\\

martin ewing said:
I like this new one. In my opinion, some part of flash used in site is good.
It loads quickly now. I feel it looks professional. Layout and color scheme is nice. Navigation is quite simple.

Thanks. So i guess i will be sticking with the current design and adding some new scripts to it for making it work better.

i still say it looks great. i think the blue is a perfect choice. i would only get rid of the orange. i thinks it throws is off to much with the soft blue and gree you used. other than that. it is beautifull.

Keep the orange and blue. It looks good. Just change the nav to something more flat (I suggest a flat orange with white text, which would look good), it just seems halloweenish.

This design still needs ALOT of work. To be honest it looks asif you took different parts from different templates and glued them together. There are really alot of strange things: you've got that orange border at the right side, but none at the left side, the transition between main content table and the left table is crappy (well there is no transition between those two), some images are poorly compressed (company news, members login) etc.
If you are serious about hosting and would like to attract customers, you would need a much better design. Perhaps consider buying a template.

good luck

ps: you forgot the <body> tag in your code.

yeah infact i did forget body tag so i just edited it and made the title float or u can say dynamic and on the left there is no border cause the left was glued to the left hand side of screen and it looked sick but i can add it if desired.

Fonts: Try to use Verdana 10 px Will be much better for contents.
Site Uptime: Almost can't see it clearly. Just use their graphic from uppanel somehow it's much better

Back