• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

air charter website

ggombar

Hello everyone

Can you plz review my site [ www.airchartersindia.net ] .

I am getting good hits, i am on first page (google, MSN & yahoo) for 12-15 keywords that I have worked on but I am not able to generate that much inquiries. Visitors are looking for the kind of service that we offer but they visit the pages & then leave without inquiring. Your SUGGESTIONS will be of great HELP.

I am currently working on css design(new) for the site, I would like to have some comments about current design so that I do not repeat those mistakes again.

Thanks in advance

Gaurav

Hmm, its ok, I read the spanish version and it has a lot of grammar mistakes, and the form that you need to fill to request a quote, could look more appealing to the user. I bet thats scaring them away from asking.
Im not sure how many ppl would put their passport number in a website neither.

Only thing I can see wrong is the request a quote form too (some grammar/spelling - biggest one really is 'aircrafts' it is it's own plural - but you can easily get away with that) - the form should be on an https page you need an SSL cert for the site.

Last edited:
Hi

Here's the new css design http://www.airchartersindia.net/new/ that I have been working on. Plz review & compare it with the previous design.

If you have any suggestions/ comments, let me know.

This is my first css design, hoping its a good beginning.

Gaurav

PS : No links are working, its a dummy design

Defiitely a lot better, its like 1000 times better. Nice work, hope you change the the form in this new design to fit it a lot more with the design, and user friendly. :)

Keep up the good work.

The new design is indeed MUCH better, forget the old one.
Don't have that much to say about it actually. Quite nice.
I like the color sheme.
A couple of things I would change though: the banner looks way too cluttered, there are like three big titles in it (I had to look carefully to find them all) Pick one make it bit more prominent and lose the others. The background pictures are blended bit poorly too (3 pics that fade into each other) I would make somethig more sophisticated OR something more simple (only one pic with some gfx for example)
Another thing then, mater of taste actually, but I would choose another color for the links in the banner (the red ones) They don't go with that orange quite well. (on white bg they look just fine tho') So I would pick another color from the sheme.
Besides that, the design is pretty neat.

good luck

Very much better (as an aside why is everyone going for putting sites to the left - used to be middle was the default much better IMO) good job.

Back