• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by jurupa

1. J

Banner Trade

Correct, the banners are shown within the directory.
  2. J

Banner Trade

I am offering free banner trade on my site. Basically you run my banner on your site for either a give time period or for a certain number of impressions, and I will do the same. If you have any questions or you want to do this, then please send an e-mail to webmaster@exogama.com
  3. J

flat-file forums.

Flat-file forums are good if you don't have lots of visters. If you have less than 100 or so unquie visters per day a flat-file forum will work just as good as a Mysql one.
  4. J

MoneyBooker

I was wondering how good MoneyBooker is? And if it is worth using?
  5. J

A Gaming Directory

If you or someone you know runs a gaming site (either computer or video games) and want to get it notice, then submit it to my sites directory. I run a gaming directory at http://exogama.com. Its like Yahoo's or dmoz.org directories, but desgin for gamers. This is a free service.
  6. J

Paymeny system

I am looking for a service like PayPal, and one that has no setup fees. I would like it to be back by a U.S. bank if possible. This is not for some scam or anything illegal. I just want a payment system like paypal so I can have people pay to have their banner on my site. P.S. Please...
  7. J

New Host [1 GB Space]

Rack Space? lol
  8. J

lookin for host with requests (free)

Thats not good.
  9. J

Real cheap computers

How about Wal Mart? Ya I know they suck but it meets your price target.
  10. J

2 Hard Drives

The IDE cable has gray covered wires that has black or blue (usually) connectors. The short connecter, it should be about 1/2 inchs wide about, is for the floppy drive. The two big ones, about 1 inch wide are for hard drives or/and cd drives and other hardware, like tape drives or zip drives...
  11. J

The sad after effects of a war casualty.

Theres war for ya, its never pretty.
  12. J

Ram

Basically the CPU will work less at processing info.
  13. J

YaY! No sch till 6 apr

Lucky, sefish person you are. Pretty much the only way I don't have to go to school is if a big enough earthquake does lots of damage to the school and the land around it. And ya I do live in California and the southern part of it.
  14. J

Server help???

Windows 2000 could be a better choice or MySQL or Orcale since you most probably spent at least $1,000 for Novell. Ya I know windows 2000 might not be the best, but it would be easier to mantain than Novell.
  15. J

Server help???

From what I know of Novell it not as easy as Apache or other server programs. I would go out and buy the Novell books for your version. Also want are the servers going to be used for? Becuase Novell might not have been a good choice for your needs.
Back