• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

YaY! No sch till 6 apr

trenzterra

NLC
haha the Pneunomia(sp?) disease has been spreading and spreading in Singapore, and no school for me till 6th april. mwhahah all sch going people in Singapore let's rejoice :) :classic2:

Wow, you're happy that you miss school due to the fact that people are very ill?
Selfish indeed. :rolleyes:

Lucky, sefish person you are. Pretty much the only way I don't have to go to school is if a big enough earthquake does lots of damage to the school and the land around it. And ya I do live in California and the southern part of it.

Haha...primary school must still sucks...I remember I hated it when I was younger, high school was a lot of fun however.

Good 'ol highschool, I get to miss whenever I want :p Though, sometimes it would be better if I didn't :eek:

This is quite severe... I'm going back to HK and China in the summer... hopefully it will clear up by then. :confused2

Back