• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

YourName.com 100% free hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hostgool is rocking ! All the process in just minutes ! Especially their responce team is very good ! My site is up in no time !

Thanks hostgool.

sriworld said:
Hostgool is rocking ! All the process in just minutes ! Especially their responce team is very good ! My site is up in no time !

Thanks hostgool.

Thank's for your comment:drink:

.info News! :)

.com .net .org .biz .us .ca .tv or real paid domains will hosted directly.

if any one have .info we may accept it, but let us see the site design and content first. (you may upload it in any place or subdomain to review)

I have a question! On the front page of this topic, you didn't mention how much space or bandwidth we get. How much web space and bandwidth would we get?

we offer "PREMIUM PACKAGE", please read the topic fine..

Bandwidth will upgraded to meet your high visiting, if you have high visiting or any notes you simply write it in your order message :)

A friend and I are getting our dot com domain tomorrow, it's a bussiness site in spanish, will it be okay? we may also have an english version shortly after setting up the website. would you host us? :)

Lux said:
A friend and I are getting our dot com domain tomorrow, it's a bussiness site in spanish, will it be okay? we may also have an english version shortly after setting up the website. would you host us? :)
spanish site can be hosted, you are most welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back