• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

YourName.com 100% free hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Hostgool:

Just for clarification -- if one had his own domain name already registered (elsewhere), would he be elegible for free hosting with you? Or, would you require that he pay you for "managing" the registration of the domain name before he could get the "free" hosting?

Thanks.

Jerry

jerry4dos said:
Hi Hostgool:

Just for clarification -- if one had his own domain name already registered (elsewhere), would he be elegible for free hosting with you? Or, would you require that he pay you for "managing" the registration of the domain name before he could get the "free" hosting?

Thanks.

Jerry

anyone have a domain name, will get a free hosting :)

no require to pay us and he can get the domain name from any registrar from anywhere.

Fongpn ask us to give him a free .com domain!, Thank's jerry4dos for your note

Daily Monitoring Summary for hostgool.com
San Francisco United States

22 Jan
City Country # Uptime Downtime
11 100.000% 0.000% Details

City Country # Uptime Downtime
48 100.000% 0.000% Details

http://www.siteuptime.com
100% Uptime :)

golden3159, please send your username to Support[at]hostgool.com to check your website and solve your assue..
Thank's for You :)

hostgool said:
golden3159, please send your username to Support[at]hostgool.com to check your website and solve your assue..
Thank's for You :)

ok will do. ive talked to support before, they are very helpful at least.

NEWS!
We get some orders with incorrect email format, please provide us a correct E-mail to send your hosting account information :)

domain/hosting issue

hey i have a small issue wen i tried to sign up for my domain name [at http://www.dotdnr.com/] it requires to know where i'm going to b hosted [and i would like free hosting from here] but if im not signed up here it wont work and if i dnt enter nething in the field they become my host by default.

Wot should i do? can i have a temp free hosting account until my domain name registration goes thru? [and if it doesn't go thru have it taken off me?] i can not b bothered dealing with two different hosts....

please help/respond asap wishing to register today.
thanx
sparky

Thank you so match for hosting your domain in hostgool :)

i can see that you face this assue to register your domain for $15 so i belive that it will be better if you get your domain for $14.95 in a very easy 1 step Here

we will automatically host you for Free and will send you all account information.

Please let us know how can we help you? :)

Do u give free .com domains? or i understand wrong? if yes, i want to get one! thanks for answer,
the domain searcher

he /she only host your website IF YOU HAVE A DOMAIN. you have to buy .com or something like that.

Dears,
1) Erisvaldo Junior
2) Lu Di
3) Lam Nguyen

please provide us a correct email to send you your hosting accounts information, simply you may reorder with a correct E-mail :)

Virtual
all orders have hosted and replayed!!, what is your domain name or please order Here :)

Mr. Chris Manalio,
you did not give us a correct E-mail format! to send your hosting information.

no he ment change ns (ip) to ns1.hostgool.com for instance. talk with ur tech to put or change ns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back