• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

YourName.com 100% free hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
love the concept but have some questions

Hello HostGool, I like the idea but have a few questions.
- how long are the sites free?
- are sites providing information about their business allow for free?
- how many sites am I allowed to setup? the reason I ask, I provide computer support to 2 new clients who have asked about improving their web presence.
I have got them new .com domains from godaddy which are currently forwarded to their existing plain html .ca's . They would like me to assist them in
setting up CMS style websites. Which I could do using your service.
- how do you upload content? via FTP or through Cpanel, I have never used Cpanel before so I don't know what it is capable of.

TIA for the questions I tried to setup a similar service a couple of years ago but couldn't find a giving host at the time.

Last edited:
- how long are the sites free?
this is NOT a limited time offer!, it is forever

- are sites providing information about their business allow for free?
Yes, we recommend business Sites.

- how many sites am I allowed to setup? the reason I ask, I provide computer
You can host unlimited websites

how do you upload content?
ftp, cpanelall information will be in your account information E-mail, cpanel 9.9.9 will be so easy.

only you have tell us your domains to host it for you :)

Cool, I'll give it a go

Well Merry Christmas to you, way cool. I let my father-inlaw know about it and he wants to give it a try.
How do I get started I've got the http://www.hostgool.com/order/ site up.
- Who's contact info should I put in? my name or his
- which package do I select?
- Message ? what should I put here?
- Do you require ads from hostgool or any others?
- which should I do first sign up or move over DNS currently forwarded elsewhere?
TIA

the very important part is your domain name and your E-mail
you can change your contact information in any time from your control panel,
so all you have to do this time is Ordering only :)

hI,
i NEED THE SERVER ip ADDRESS OF YOUR NAMESERVERS IN ORDER TO CHANGE MY NAMESERVERS.
i VE SENT AN EMAIL BUT IF YOU ARE HERE .... CAN YOU Please HELP??

hybridbomber said:
hI,
i NEED THE SERVER ip ADDRESS OF YOUR NAMESERVERS IN ORDER TO CHANGE MY NAMESERVERS.
i VE SENT AN EMAIL BUT IF YOU ARE HERE .... CAN YOU Please HELP??
you should set your name servers to be ns1.hostgool.com and ns2.hostgool.com you will not need any ip(s).
ip may changed so you must use the name server to be in the safe side :)

sure?

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

Hi! :cool2:

he doesn't give away domain ffs, if you have a domain, he will offer this for free

two4one said:
i hope this is a Stable host ,but not offering free hosting unless you have a ".com" domain name
you have to have any real good domain name, so we can sense that you provide a good service and good website contents, all companys are welcome .com .net .org .tv .us .ca .cc

when you get a top good domain you will have a top real site :)

if you have rick text content or original good site you may let us check it

People can have wonderful sites without a top-level domain you know. It isn't the price of a site that makes it good. Why don't you just let people user.hostgool.com?

Well it's against the rules for hosts to talk about themselves in other's topics, but I am allowed to tell you that there are better options for people with out a credit card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back