• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

YourName.com 100% free hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

hostgool

NLC
Christmas OFFER!

Hostgool.com :rambo2:uality Web Hosting

Since June, 2004, you will note There is No webmaster face any problem with us
FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE

PREMIUM PACKAGE BandWidth will be upgraded if you have a High Traffic

Order Now!:callme:

1 step only - cpanel 9.9.9 new! - unlimited feature - very fast server- Best Support
change your name servers to NS1.HOSTGOOL.COM NS2.HOSTGOOL.COM to save your time

Still Haven't a Domain? Click Here for your Domain with free hosting

Domain Hosting.
Unlimited POP3 Accounts.
Unlimited Subdomains.
Unlimited Domain Pointers.
Unlimited Auto Responders.
Unlimited Forwarders.
Unlimited Mailing Lists.
Unlimited Mail Blockers.
Unlimited E-mails.
Unlimited FTP Accounts.
DatabasesosCommerce and Agora Shopping Cart.
Unlimited MySQL Databases.
Web Based File Manager.
Stop SPAM with SpamAssassin.
Private CGI-BIN.
Microsoft FrontPage Ext.
PHP 4.3.9.
Stats Programs.
Error Pages: Customize Error Pages
Raw Access Logs
NO forced Ads.!
Cron Jobs.
Search Engine Submissions.
24 hour technical support.
IP Deny Manager.
Redirects.
New!Fantastico and mor than 50 scripts.

This is the Current Scripts that included in the Hostgool Plans
Drupal
Drupal is an open-source platform and content management system for building dynamic web sites offering a broad range of features and services including user administration, publishing workflow, discussion capabilities, news aggregation, metadata functionalities using controlled vocabularies and XML publishing for content sharing purposes.

Mambo
Mambo Open Source is a feature-rich dynamic portal engine/content management tool capable of building sites from several pages to several thousand.

Nucleus
Nucleus is a tool to maintain one or more weblogs.

Geeklog
Geeklog is a Web Portal System for any webmaster. Set it up as a storytelling software, News system, online community or whatever you want your site to be.

phpwcms
phpwcms is a open source web based cms and is perfect for professional, public and private users.

SupportServicesManager
SSM is a full-featured application which includes many powerful tools to allow you to easily add a complete Knowledge Base along with a robust support request or "trouble ticket" management system to your existing support services.

phpESP
phpESP is PHP/MySQL-driven application to let non-technical users create surveys, administer surveys, gather results, view statistics.

PHPSurveyor
PHPSurveyor is a multiquestion surveying tool that allows you to develop, publish and manage surveys.

TikiWiki
Tiki features a Wiki, Image galleries, File galleries, Forums, Polls, Chat, RSS feeds, Articles, Submissions, Weblogs, Webmail, Surveys, Trackers, Newsletters and more.

Moodle
Moodle is a course management system for producing high-quality Internet-based courses that promote connected knowing and meaningful collaboration.

OpenRealty
Open-Realty is a free, open source real estate listing manager. Intended to be both easy to install and easy to administer, Open-Realty uses PHP to drive a mySQL backend, thus creating a tool which is fast and flexible.

phpFormGenerator
phpFormGenerator is an easy-to-use tool to create reliable and efficient web forms. No programming of any sort is required. It has the ability to create up to 100 form fields, and to add a variety of field types including text boxes, drop down selection menus, check boxes, radio buttons, passwords, freeform text areas, and file upload!. All field types are highly customizable.

Siteframe
Siteframe separates presentation from content by means of a template/macro system, and supports online user registration/validation and online editing of content.

InvisionBoard
InvisionBoard is a web bulletin board system.

PHP-Nuke
PHP-Nuke is an advanced content management system.

osCommerce
osCommerce is an easy to use and configure shopping cart system.

4Images
4images is a powerful web-based image gallery management system.

AdvancedPoll
Advanced Poll is a polling system with powerful administration tools.

b2
b2 is a set of scripts designed to ease the process of publishing news to your homepage, or weblog.

livehelp
A live Help support chat system that allows the operators of the websites to monitor their visitors as they are browsing the site and proactively open a chat session with the visitor.

Classifieds
Higly customizable classified ad application that allows users to post advertisements to unlimited categories.

OneOrZeroHelpDesk
The OneOrZero Helpdesk is an extremely powerful, yet lightweight, helpdesk package.

phpAdsNew
phpAdsNew is an open source ad server.

phpAuction
A PHP/MySQL-driven powerful and flexible web-based auction system that offers a powerful admin back-end section to configure and administrate the site.

pMachine
pMachine is publishing software which you can use to create everything from a simple weblog to a multi-layered interactive news site.

phpBook
phpBook is a PHP/MySQL guestbook program.

phpCollab
Manage web projects with team collaboration, users management, tasks and projects tracking, files approval tracking, project sites clients access, customer relationship management (Php / Mysql, PostgreSQL or Sql Server).

AardvarkTopsites
Aardvark Topsites PHP has all the features you will ever need

WebCalendar
WebCalendar is a PHP application used to maintain a calendar for one or more persons.

paFileDB
paFileDB lets you easily have a database of downloads on your website.

phpDig
PhpDig is a very small PHP search engine that uses a MySQL database on backend.

phpLinks
phpLinks is a free and Open Source PHP script that allows you to run a very powerful link farm or search engine simulation.

phpList
PHPlist is a web application that implements a personalised mailing list manager or customer relationship management (CRM) system.

phpMyFAQ
phpMyFAQ is a multilingual, completely database-driven FAQ-system.

phpSupportTickets
Manage customer queries with this one stop solution for online customer relations.

bMachine
BoastMachine is a one of its kind Blog/Journal/Article publishing system.

PhpWiki
PhpWiki is a site script where everyone can collaborate on the content

WordPress
WordPress is a state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards, and usability.

b2evolution
b2evolution is a classy news/weblog tool (aka logware), i-e software allowing you to run newsfeeds and weblogs.

Coppermine
Coppermine is an easily set-up, fast, feature-rich photo gallery script with MySQL database, user management, private galleries, automatic thumbnail creation, film strip, e-card feature and a template system for easy customization to match the rest of a site.

CubeCart
CubeCart is an eCommerce script. Unlimited products, subcategories and options with individual prices per option.

FAQMasterFlex
This is a database-driven application for creating and maintaining Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).

YaBBSE
YaBB SE is a PHP/MySQL port of the popular forum software YaBB (yet another bulletin board). YaBB SE incorporates the same intuitive user interface, and several of the most popular modifications from YaBB's Boardmod project.

SupportLogic
The Support Logic Helpdesk is a script to provide an organized support platform for you and your clients.

osTicket
osTicket can manage emails from an perl gateway via aliases, pop3 with crontab login, or manual pop3 login when admin is accessed.

HelpCenterLive

dotProject

PHProjekt
PHProjekt is a groupware suite which supports communication and management of teams and companies via Intranet and Internet.

phpBB
phpBB is a web bulletin board system.

PostNuke
PostNuke is an advanced weblog/Content Management System (CMS).

VortexPortal
Vortex Portal is a content management system designed specifically for gaming websites.

phpWebSite
phpWebSite provides a complete web site content management solution.

Xoops
XOOPS is a dynamic OO (Object Oriented) based open source portal script written in PHP.

PaintBoard
Paintboard is one of the most exciting PHP scripts created by Obie. You can draw Dynamically on the web, save to Galery, open exiting documents. On Galery, you or visitors can view, vote, send comments, open randomize topics....And it uses a safety mode, no one can flood your online Galery.

EasySite
EasySite is a content management system whereby any person, organization, or company can have a website up in minutes, provided that PHP and MySQL are operational on the server. You should also be able to create and modify tables in MySQL.

SubmitForce
SubmitForce is an open source searchengine submission class. Very customizable and easy to use.

Dada
Dada Mail is an intuitive, web-based e-mail list management system, which runs on any hosting account that can execute custom CGI scripts.

And mor...

Last edited:
kaliboy2g said:
I have a domain, but when i go to the order page all the options cost money.
don't worry dear :)
gust provid us your domain, and we will setup your hosting plan now for free (This is the second promotion offer for Hostgool!)

Last edited:
you've got to love those hidden packages :)

I had the same problems when looking for their free hosting, to see what they're offering, but I found none. I only saw packages that cost money. Is there a seperate set of terms and conditions/contract for Free Hosting members? If so, what is the link?

InfinityWS said:
you've got to love those hidden packages :)

I had the same problems when looking for their free hosting, to see what they're offering, but I found none. I only saw packages that cost money. Is there a seperate set of terms and conditions/contract for Free Hosting members? If so, what is the link?

See that was my question. I dont want to sign up for webspace when you say its free but one the site it says it costs money.

nahh, i haven't payed anything for hostgool, just place a banner which make sense. he give me hostplace and i add a banner ( i think the banner think is your choice, if I remember right)

Last edited:
aki said:
nahh, i have payed anything for hostgool, just place a banner which make sense. he give me hostplace and i add a banner ( i think the banner think is your choice, if I remember right)
So you have pated for hostgool?

Thank's aki,
and all .com .net etc.domains are welcom :)
no payments please give us a smale logo or text banner

real domain please .com .net .biz .com.br ...etc. :wink2:
you may ask for hosted phpbb or inv. forum.

give us the
hostgool.com/f/forumname

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back