• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What is going on with Valuablehost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fantastic that I happen to be the 10% that didnt receive email or ftp access or has a website.
I've never felt so frustrated in my life. Ive emailed valuablehost and they didn't respond yet. I at least want to have some page up there instead of the Plesk domain not registered page!!

Why is it that everyone else can do this but me?
I honestly was under the impression that by TODAY, Wedneday night, I'd have something. I've waited long enough.
I dont care how busy you are, don't you think that 2 weeks of downtime where a person can't do anything whatsoever is going to really make someone angry? Honestly, I want a month's worth of money back.
Sorry to vent like this but I just don't know where else to do it. By the way, my domain is unexisted.net .

try login using the information below, this might help you before get all your files being transfer

Link: https://209.120.131.65:8443/login.php3
User: ur exiting username
Pass: use the original VHost send you while you 1st time join VHost

This work fo plan V1 - V4, i have no idea about does V5 work or not, if you trying to ftp account, information are the same, and the ftp address is ur domain name or try ns.valuablehost.net, hope this will help you.

Can anyone tell me how to log into telnet, or some such?

What do I connect to?

I've tried ns.valuablehost.net and my domain and everything I can think of, but nothing works? :confused:

Originally posted by vinceast
try login using the information below, this might help you before get all your files being transfer

Link: https://209.120.131.65:8443/login.php3
User: ur exiting username
Pass: use the original VHost send you while you 1st time join VHost

This work fo plan V1 - V4, i have no idea about does V5 work or not, if you trying to ftp account, information are the same, and the ftp address is ur domain name or try ns.valuablehost.net, hope this will help you.

But that IS the problem. I can't FTP at all using my old name and password. NOTHING works. I dont get it at all. :(

try ftp to ns.valuablehost.net and not ns.valuablehost.com, the different is the .net and .com, .com is the old server and the .net is the new server same as for telnet user, and about ur password, use that one you recieve from valuable host, the 1st password, and not the one you have change after you recieve the password, this should work for everyone as i know, cause my friend also try this, and its work for him, why cant you?

I dont know why I can't Vinceast. I tried both ways and used my password and username. I didnt even change my old password to begin with so Im confused. That is why Im so mad. Everyone else can FTP and I can't.

Dear Snakebite,

Last time i checked your site was moved with all the files :D

Also please do not post support questions here, e-mail support@valuablehost.com

Kindest Regards,
HostEXP

Originally posted by snakebite
It's fantastic that I happen to be the 10% that didnt receive email or ftp access or has a website.
I've never felt so frustrated in my life. Ive emailed valuablehost and they didn't respond yet. I at least want to have some page up there instead of the Plesk domain not registered page!!

Why is it that everyone else can do this but me?
I honestly was under the impression that by TODAY, Wedneday night, I'd have something. I've waited long enough.
I dont care how busy you are, don't you think that 2 weeks of downtime where a person can't do anything whatsoever is going to really make someone angry? Honestly, I want a month's worth of money back.
Sorry to vent like this but I just don't know where else to do it. By the way, my domain is unexisted.net .

Right AFTER I posted here.
Look, I emailed you and you didn't respond until, what is it...1am??

I was pulling my poor hair out and came here as a last resort. I always said I was fine with the way you guys were, but this last few days have been frustrating for me. I know I am not some business or whatever, but still. I AM your customer and you have my money so cut me some slack!

I will say that you are trustworthy and all, and you respond usually quickly, but this all has been unacceptable and I hope this will never again happen in the future.
anyways *runs off to work on her site. AT LAST.*

Dear Snakebite,

Sorry for the late reply, we have been working 24 hours a day to get this situation resolved. Also snakebite if you need help with anything on the new server, please e-mail us at admin@valuablehost.com.

Sorry for any inconveniences caused,

Regards,
HostEXP

Compensation (a term you mentioned) I think he means, VH.

I was just wondering whether Admin received my email? I've been having problems (nothing to do with VH!!) with it recently. I basically have just been asking whether my account could be set up and the new IP forwarded to me, therefore allowing me to upload forum files via ftp.191.28.193.29 or whatever - and then change the DNS settings as and when the two sites are running "parallel" to each other. The idea of tvforum.co.uk visitors reaching a default Plesk screen for ages isn't a good one! :)

Cheers, Asa

Hello,

We are still deciding on the terms of compensation, you will all be notified via e-mail when we have reached a final decision.

Also Asa Hicks, we have not recieved your request via e-mail.

Kindest Regards,
ValuableHost

Originally posted by Valuablehost
Also Asa Hicks, we have not recieved your request via e-mail.

Ah, sorry about that! I've sent it again both to admin@ and support@ addresses so hopefully it should appear now, in someone's inbox!

Thanks for getting back to me,
Asa

Terms of compensation? Extra subdomains/domins sound good to me... :D :D

BTW... My site is down, why is my site down?

I have a subdomain that is working, and all other sites that are hosted on Vhost seem to be working, but my main site isn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back