• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What is going on with Valuablehost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello zz4,

We do NOT use paypal for our transactions we use Paysystems.com, you sent us a paypal reciept from nomonthlyfees.

Also you quoted various e-mails with your reply in the bottom, we noticed it now, but it wasn't so viewable.

Regards,
HostEXP

Try www.jaguarpc.com, Greg the owner is a great person. Stable company, they will be releasing a inhouse built control panel soon.

On another note, the support forums are open again, you can access them by visiting http://www.valuablehost.com/forums

Admins, please close this thread.

Regards,
HostEXP

Originally posted by JasonB
I think I've had it with valuablehost. Can somebody else recommend an alternative web hosting service that has similar features (I had valuable-2)--and yes I'd be willing to pay more, but not a lot more. TIA

Last edited:
ok--I make mistakes...

As to paypal... well...I have a full confusing email box zz6a@yahoo.com and I'll have to re-check that paypal or whatever it is.

I read these threads here with all the grumblings but its not being picky-picky just trying to get your site recognized ?? As said..I paid for the 200mb plan...bought a new domain...and from september 1 till now its not recognized. I'll go back and check that email from pay--- whoever it is....

I have a right to start getting cranky...my other sites on WorldZonePro.Must be 2 months the place is worthless. I uploaded some simple jpg's there this morning and still all I get is the jpg computer language
..no jpg's that are viewable.(at least with normal browsers) [prior experience with TacidBlue/TacidHost and HostYard]

I think your at least working at problems but I think WorldZone simply took a vacation.(and their priority seems to be the free sites...ummmmgh grrrrr)

ps....as your aware the lack of the bulletin board at Valuablehost forces people to grumble here out in public.....

I can't access the forums!?!?
I wanted to post my problem, because you didn't answer here.
Please help!

Satelk

My site is fine now... maybe it was just my connection.
Also I will post on VH forums in the future.

You should put the link on the index of valuablehost.com

Last edited:
The Valuable Host forums are online at: http://www.valuablehost.com/forums/

If you have a support request please redirect it here. This thread has remained open as it has been helpful to others in getting problems fixed and finding out the latest status on issues, but now that they apparently have things under greater control you should post at their support forum.

I'm locking the thread seeing as though issues can be addressed directly at their forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back