• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

KelmHosting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the deal? If a kid runs free hosting, it's OK. But if it's paid ot's not???:confused:

Every heard of virgin.net?

Richard branson started that as a teen look at him now ... I'll dig up other examples. NetCabins is another although down right now Tom has done well and has taken it down to improve his services. Dim8.net run by robert not 18 yet but runs one of the best webhosts in the industry as far as im concerned he does more for his clients than any other webhost i know. He's never 100% satisfied he always wants to push more.

Like i said ill find more for ya.

Despite being only 16, I trust my site in the hands of a major Corporation instead of a crew that has only one person. I use Below10 because the support I find the best... I asked question after question and they were all answered on time. I prefer major corporations and large businesses instead of one person hosts, especially those one person hosts that are run by people under 18.

Large Corporations usually have the money to stay up and not collapse if something bad happens.

Big doesnt always mean good. Remember these big hosts started out small. Big companys can collapse as quick as small companys. Learn about the business world.

Wow..tough crowd.

oh ya... I'm 17 and I run a pretty good hosting company. never judge a book by its cover.

Okay I will repeat myself again... generally they have better support, they are faster and are more stable. They do have more money and better connections aswell. This generally applies, yet there are some exceptions like CIHOST or ADDR.

I'm sorry but i disagree the smaller the company the harder they seem to work i get faster responses from smaller hosts than big hosts.

The speed is always better for me on larger hosts that have more experience with doing business and most of the time the pricing is better.

Below10host is quite large and is the fastest out there. The bigger ones have more experience with doing business, well at least most of them.

[1] Below10host is NOT the fastest.
[2] It is NOT that big. I bet you there are probably like 5-10 people working there. If that's what you call BIG, than well you'll be surprised.
[3] Cihost..big company, AWFUL when it comes to hosting.

You don't know much about the webhosting biz. I suggest you get more informed. Smaller companies are better for MANY reasons:

[1] You have a better change of talking with the owner of a small company rather than a bigger company (except TB..Steve is always there)
[2] Small Companies worry more about their reputation.. they TRY harder.

The List GOES ON AND ON AND ON.

You DONT understand How hard I try to keep Dimension 8 Up and keep my clients happy. At least they can talk to the owner WHENEVER they want!

I repeat, Below10 is the fastest. I don't like small one man-team hosts because it takes forever to get the account up and running... and the support isn't that great. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back