• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

KelmHosting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have Heard A Few Good & A Few Bad Things About Them.
But Not Much.
However the Plans & Pricing Looks Good & Very Competitive.

GOOD LUCK !

WE'RE NOT ON A DSL CONNECTION!

RackshackJuan: it's because of the way the dns is setup.. we also offer dsl access but your server is ran on a ds3 line NOT a dsl line.

Damn, he already has two people that signed up... wait until school time comes around, the hosting will probably be shut down.

It's prolly where all these webhosts go wrong they tell people they run bus services .... *ding ding*

Originally posted by Valuablehost
lol Technics, i think i'll add that to my site :) hehe j/k

I know, I know, how are you going to maintain when you are school for 6-8 hours a day? I can barely maintain my own website.

I barely get any homework.. and i am at school for 7 hours I wake up at 4:00 am.. then till 7:30 i can offer support.. then from 2:50 till 1:00am i can provide support 1:00-2:00pm i'm doing homework.. depeneds if i'm really awake or if i'm tired..

11.Support Boundaries: KelmHosting, provides 24 x 7 technical support to our subscribers (except for few
holidays and short company meetings when we close our center.) We limit our technical support to our area of
expertise. The following is our guidelines when providing support: KelmHosting provides support related to your
server or virtual site physical functioning. KelmHosting does not offer tech support for application specific
issues such as cgi programming, html or any other such issue. KelmHosting does not provide technical support
for YOUR customers. If you can email, we encourage you to email support@KelmHosting.net for assistance. If
you are able to get online and have other questions, the answers may be on our home page at
http://www.KelmHosting.net/support/ - we encourage you to check there first. Lastly, the Help files in the
program you are using may have the answer to your question so please do investigate these resources before
calling tech support.

in your TOS it says you have 24/7 tech support..

Well who cares if it's a 13 year old.. as long as he providers good support and good uptime then I don't have a problem. I'm so signing up and am going to recommened it to all my friends.

DO you think any host really offer 24/7 support? When are they checking the servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back