• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

KelmHosting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry i disagree with you, with the one man hosts, they have more time to spend with their customers, and support them. Generally the large hosts ignore there customers mostly, cihost, cwihosting etc.
Originally posted by Giancarlo
I repeat, Below10 is the fastest. I don't like small one man-team hosts because it takes forever to get the account up and running... and the support isn't that great. :rolleyes:

So what happens to the one-man hosts that have too many customers? :D

I prefer waiting on the phone for fourty minutes instead of getting no support at all.

One man host's usually hire freelance designers = tech support staff, so i think that covers it. The one man host has alot more control compared to an larger company.
So what happens to the one-man hosts that have too many customers? :D

I prefer waiting on the phone for fourty minutes instead of getting no support at all.

You still haven't proved me anything about switching my host Below10, which is a small corporation to another that is one man. Why should I? I like Below10. Good service and don't want to risk that. Yet some of you are telling me it would be better to switch?

We are not telling you to switch from anything, you commented on one man hosts. :(
You still haven't proved me anything about switching my host Below10, which is a small corporation to another that is one man. Why should I? I like Below10. Good service and don't want to risk that. Yet some of you are telling me it would be better to switch?

So let me sum it up here, I am to tired to respond to more replies as it is... I prefer Small-Medium Corporations over One-Man Hosts. You might differ.

Thats alot better :)
So let me sum it up here, I am to tired to respond to more replies as it is... I prefer Small-Medium Corporations over One-Man Hosts. You might differ.

Hi

Looks like I'm the Server Admin now for KelmHosting. I know Alex's past as well as everyone else here, but I'm going to give this a shot. I'm still focusing plenty of time on NetCabins, and this won't delay our re-opening or do anything like that.

I'll be working with Alex and handling some different areas of administration and I might do some tech support as well. I'm basically the number 2 guy running KelmHosting.

Nevermind... I replied to a post on the first page and didn't realize the messages continue to page 5. My message would have been a little out of place! :(

One Man Hosts -

The owner does not let support emails esculate to a stage were he finds it hard to get on top of them. All emails are answered on each login to the mail account or work is started to resolve the problem. Maybe a bad example but when i ran my FWP i was a one man show and i think out of nearly 2000 emails i missed 1 or 2. Now id say thats a pretty good level of support and most emails were answered in under 1 hour. I remember one exchange with someone from sweden we exchanged 10 emails in one hour and i even setup his scripts in the end because he couldnt get them working. Larger hosts dont do that they ask you to contact the script author. You get a more personalised service.

Below10Host being the fastest -

How do you work that one out? They share a noc with the likes of HostRocket.com at vdi and HostMatters at Alabanza they cannot be any faster than these two hosts so how do you figure they are the fastest? They all move traffic across the same oc12 lines and will all have the same connection speeds. I know HostRockets servers are more powerfl than the ones Below10Host use.

KelmHosting -

It's good that fox now has someone who knows what they are doing with servers helping him. Tom offering his services could be the making of this company.

Technics you've said it all! Absolutely TRUE! everything you said is spot on! i agree 100% :)
Originally posted by Technics
One Man Hosts -

The owner does not let support emails esculate to a stage were he finds it hard to get on top of them. All emails are answered on each login to the mail account or work is started to resolve the problem. Maybe a bad example but when i ran my FWP i was a one man show and i think out of nearly 2000 emails i missed 1 or 2. Now id say thats a pretty good level of support and most emails were answered in under 1 hour. I remember one exchange with someone from sweden we exchanged 10 emails in one hour and i even setup his scripts in the end because he couldnt get them working. Larger hosts dont do that they ask you to contact the script author. You get a more personalised service.

Below10Host being the fastest -

How do you work that one out? They share a noc with the likes of HostRocket.com at vdi and HostMatters at Alabanza they cannot be any faster than these two hosts so how do you figure they are the fastest? They all move traffic across the same oc12 lines and will all have the same connection speeds. I know HostRockets servers are more powerfl than the ones Below10Host use.

KelmHosting -

It's good that fox now has someone who knows what they are doing with servers helping him. Tom offering his services could be the making of this company.

Oh god I am wrong again... :rolleyes: , look have you tried Below10 or not? I am using it right now. And out of 12 other hosts I used, it was the fastest.

I've never used them. But i've been located in both nocs at the same time with 4 different hosts the two at alabanza where the same speed and the two at vdi were the same speed so how can they be the featest? Give me a solid reason why they are the fastest. I'd love to here this. Email support they maybe fast at but this about connection speeds will be good.

Sorry, your highness you have doubted me again. :rolleyes:
Why the ---- am I always wrong? Do you hate me or something? The Speed of FTPing and Accessing the Site is faster than the twelve other hosts I have used.

Don't claim they are the fastest webhost if they are not. They arent any faster than any other host located in either of them nocs.

Dude...

BELOW 10 IS NOT THE FASTEST!

There is other hosts that are faster,and i bet everyone here aggress with me that tera-byte is faster than below10host. I think you just like to spam for them.

<<EDIT>> I can say whatever I want to say! :mad:
<<EDIT>> Below10 is faster than Terabyte, that I know. I been using them for a year and have you? Nope.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back