• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

KelmHosting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not into those kinda sexual activites with males thank you.

I asked you to supply me with proof as to why below10host are the fastest webhost. All youve done is say they have fast FTP. Hell even portland has fast ftp if you login before 6am in the morning when they have no dial up users accessing the web.

I'm not into those kinda sexual activites with males thank you.

What are you talking about?!?!

I asked you to supply me with proof as to why below10host are the fastest webhost. All youve done is say they have fast FTP. Hell even portland has fast ftp if you login before 6am in the morning when they have no dial up users accessing the web.

What the hell is wrong with you? Do you hate my guts or something? This is my own personal opinion on Below10host, it is my opinion and it is based on the speed I access them via FTP. They have Fast FTP and hardly any downtime for me.

Oh btw, I will be filling a complaint if you ever make a statement like that again.

When someone says screw you in the uk it means exactly that in the sexually way.

You can personally say they are the fastest but as a potential user of below10host id like some proof as to how and why they are the fastest. Would help me and many others who are thinking of using them for hosting. And i dont hate u i dont know u. so how can i hate u?

Welcome to America, you fool. :mad:
Everything you been saying is disproving everything I say, I post in one topic you strike at me, I post something else in another topic you reply back. It seems like you want to prove me wrong all the time.

I believe Below10host is one of the best deals on the internet and the speed and service is viable by all standards.

Will you please quit the personal attacks? I havent called you anything. All i asked for was proof. When i recommend a webhost i normally have proof to back it up and give details rather than repeat the same thing i give examples of service levels and stuff and thats basically what im asking you for rather than just saying fast ftp.

If you dont want to give examples fair enough but quit the personal attacks on me.

I sense some hostility. I will admit that Below10host is fast.. has always been fast, even when they were with Alabanza. But they are NOT the fastest host on the Internet. But you don't want to think twice because you've been with them for 1 year and had no problems. Child, I feel sorry for you when it happens.. when Below10Host lets you down because they dont email you back or because go down for a few hours.

You have a bad temper. You need to learn how to control yourself. Attacking an individual isn't the answer.

As for you thinking we are trying to 'convince' you to sign up with us or other hosts. Well personally, I don't want your snotty business. I would rather close my company down than host your website.

True..Below10host has a great prices and great speed. But THEY ARE NOT the fastest. And they don't even have their OWN NOC.

Just my .2 cents.

Oh ya I'm not into those sexual activities either. lol.

when Below10Host lets you down because they dont email you back or because go down for a few hours.

Kid, I never said that.

I would rather close my company down than host your website.

Now that is a great attitude. Certainly I will sign up for your host because I want you to lose business. Uh-huh, Sure. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh ya I'm not into those sexual activities either.

And what is that refering to? Sexual Activities? With whom? I am Republican. Gee, I am sorry if I ticked you Brits off... my accent is American-English so please keep that in mind.

Giancarlo,

You need to go away and calm down. Your at the center of most arguements on this board no matter what forum you go into. Your making yourself look very foolish.

Then why must you question my english, Robert?

You need to go away and calm down. Your at the center of most arguements on this board no matter what forum you go into. Your making yourself look very foolish.

Now why don't you go away and stop critising everything I say in ever single thread. First it was the ram, then it was hosting, now what? Is everything I say wrong? You really hate my guts. I am a expert at some things to you know. You are making yourself look foolish by launching this assault towards me, trying to make it look like I don't know anything, while you try to make yourself look like you know everything. Well it isn't working, try it on someone else.

You must be confused with someone else. I haven't attacked you.

Why am I even replying. You don't even know what it takes to run a hosting company.. when you do come talk to me.

Obviously the quote that is there is refering to Technics not you. Technics is the one that launched this war on me. I know what it takes because I was a co-partner in a project a year ago.. but when I moved I could no longer be part of the project, and its financial situation was not looking good and it later collapsed. I was the only thing that kept that hosting project afloat, and when I left it fell.

If asking you for more information and details about Below10Host is starting a war .... you need help. You act as if everyone is against you. Keep it up im sure they will be.

It is always you that wants to disprove what I say all the time. First it is the ram, then it is webhosting, what next?

agreed! :), below10host is not the mother of all hosting companies :)
Originally posted by Technics
If asking you for more information and details about Below10Host is starting a war .... you need help. You act as if everyone is against you. Keep it up im sure they will be.

Can I say some things:

1. you're a wierd guy
2. Below 10 is not the fastest
3. You spam to much for below10host
4. My ftp and webserver is fast but do you see me spamming 24/7 about it? NO
5. Please go away
6. You act like I did when I was 12

Just responding to an Assault. This gives me the strategic advantage in this war. I am defending myself, and people who are defending themselves usually get the edge in war.

I won't go away. And I seen your posts... I am not responding that idiotically. For all I care, you should go away and shove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back