• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

KelmHosting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Technics-Giancarlo War: The Assault. You launched an all-out assault by saying everything I say is wrong, in every post I have. Don't think I am stupid and don't see this.

My god they let you out without taking your medication.

Grow up. There's no war. I don't know you, I don't wish to get to know you, You think everyone is against you, The only person against you is yourself.

I merely had questions for what you said. I don't see anyone else act this way when i ask them.

First it is the RAM, and yelling at me for being what you think was wrong, and then it was the webhosting... now don't post in my Drug War Victory thread.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
It is always you that wants to disprove what I say all the time. First it is the ram, then it is webhosting, what next?

Man, take it easy. People just get a little rowdy when someone makes a bold statement without any substantial evidence or explanation to back it up.

Generic ram is the best!!
Below 10 host is the fastest!!!

Yeah, sure you're entitled to say that, but you should at least give proof as to why. Todd and I have stated our views and have explained them everytime.. We're not against you or out to get you, but wouldn't it be a healthy debate if both sides were to defend their views appropriately?

EDIT: also, look at the Generic Ram vs Branded Ram debate and the Ram vs Hard Drive bottleneck debate, I think you did a lot better the in latter one since you argued it better somewhat.

Last edited:
This argument is over, I did give my word that Generic Ram is better, and my experience that Below10host is fast. Is that not enough? Look at the Reviews for Below10 throughout the Internet you will be surprised I am right. Everything I say, you are trying your hardest to disprove.

Ahh SHUT UP

GinaIdot shut up..

I mean i got your pm and I dont care if this is a argument and i consider technics my friend so how bout you lay off and leave people alone? I DONT CARE if Below10 Is the fastest.. I DO CARE if people spam!!! " O... Why don't you try below10host they offer bla bla " god.... for real.. get a life.

The greatest idot is not the cool people, but the people who spam..

You are not cool nor is technics, you have an attitude most insulting to society. Your spelling is so bad I could not comprehend the rest of your very uncoherent message. I wasn't spamming, someone challanged me and I said my word was enough evidence to prove Below10 is decent.

Will you quit the personal attacks at me? i tryed having a sensible debate with you to get proof from you and your resorting to insults will you stop?

Again, my word is evidence here, and my suggestion to look at reviews for Below10 is further evidence.

Uhoh, looks who is acting like a 10 year old again... Fox.

Oh craps, a moderator is here, oh craps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back