• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cP Creator - **FREE** Free Host Manager

That will be included.
Dan, I've just fixed that problem which you was having. You'll have to re-download the zip and do a fresh install.

The Paid module has now been fully completed. I'll be finishing off some other features and releasing version 2.6.

Woots, can't wait for it to be released :D Keep going Jonny!

NOTE: Wanted to rep you but I gotta spread some more -_-

Wow, waiting for 2.6 now :D The paid module shoult be a big hit :p

Will you include the manual upgrade via admin panel to users? *---*

LOL sorry for the pressure, i have been waiting for this so long though CancerHost is extremely grateful for this!

Please let me know if you need any help with anything.

Thanks. I'll try to perfect this to what I can. I want to do the best I can while doing it for free. The paid module has achieved what I wanted it to do.. When I'm on my main PC i'll cook up some previews.

v2.6 Released

The new version has now been released! This version features some awesome stuff which you've all been asking for since day one. One of them is:
1) Paid hosting!
2) Package Re-ordering
3) Admin upgrade/downgrade
4) Bug fixes

Hey jonny. Is there any way you could make it display correctly in ie? It shows like all the way done the page in every theme.

Attachments

• cp1.jpg
    cp1.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Another thing my theme suddenly has huge text and displays at the top:

Warning: opendir(classes) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/david432/public_html/signup/index.php on line 97

Warning: closedir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home/david432/public_html/signup/index.php on line 109

EDIT: The order looks like the support center now.

Update 2: It does that with all themes.

Last edited:
Ok I figured out that replacing the new index.php with the old one removes the errors though I'm not sure if it has any other side effects. The order page still looks weird.

Another thing my theme suddenly has huge text and displays at the top:

Warning: opendir(classes) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/david432/public_html/signup/index.php on line 97

Warning: closedir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home/david432/public_html/signup/index.php on line 109

EDIT: The order looks like the support center now.

Update 2: It does that with all themes.

You can temporarily fix that by creating a "classes" folder in your cp creator folder while Jonny gets to fixing it.

You can temporarily fix that by creating a "classes" folder in your cp creator folder while Jonny gets to fixing it.
What hamster said. Sorry about this, the folder got lost.

David, don't use the old index. Paid hosting won't work at all.

Ok. Thanks for the quick responses. When you click the "Click here to view the tos" button it opens two windows, one the tos the other the main page. Also is there a way to change the blue stripes that appears on the order form?

Back