• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

April Fools!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this has been fun...but some of us have to go work instead of lose their temper over an April Fool's joke...

BTW...my Army will have YOU arrested :devious2:

Originally posted by Giancarlo

All armies of civilized nations.

Damn... those Spanish subs are gonna be on your ---!!!

*duck and covers*

Oh wait it sank... damn screen door :D

I will repeat calls to lock this thread. I am going to keep quiet. Unfornately some people here are extremely hateful sobs.

Blankverse, wake the hell up! I am losing my temper over some of the sick jokes that were told to me afterwards. Like accusing me of sodomy... you are lucky that you don't know me.

Originally posted by syd

Damn... those Spanish subs are gonna be on your ---!!!

*duck and covers*

Oh wait it sank... damn screen door :D

Oh pathetic flame! it doesn't do you any good... you don't know squat about any navy. And where the heck did that come from? Out of thin air?

I will repeat calls to lock this thread.
You see that little link that says "report post to moderator?" Try using it, you'd get a faster response.

Originally posted by cheatpark

The moderators might not like it if you do it too many times. Thats kind of abusing it. Once is enough I think.

But it appears this thread has gone a little out of control... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh pathetic flame! it doesn't do you any good... you don't know squat about any navy. And where the heck did that come from? Out of thin air?

I don't know squat about any navy?

As you so often like to say:

"You don't know me".

And you are right though, I DON'T know about any navy. See, I'm one of those teenage girls who knows about her job, her friends, clothes, makeup, movies, boys, sex etc... you know, non-militaristic stuff.

But I'd love to learn about the navy. Hey, here's a good trade-off! You teach me about the Navy, and I'll teach you how to get that special boy some GREAT head. It's a win-win situation!

But it appears this thread has gone a little out of control... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well... this is an APRIL FOOLS JOKE! You are the one that took it to heart... why is it that every thread always turns into an either gayness, or political, or military discussion when gian's involved?

control your anger... my young apprentice... or you will be turned to the dark side of the Force

Originally posted by allanh
control your anger... my young apprentice... or you will be turned to the dark side of the Force

"One mans courage and strength is his destiny" - Chinese Proverb

Anyways, I was harassed today by a classmate who found out I was gay, I really dunno how... he possibly found this forum on one of computers at school.. alright... now leave me alone I am not in the mood.

Well GC- You post pictures of yourself, your home, your location, your full name, your school. You gave out so much private information that I am not suprised people know from where you live. Like I said in that last sl*t post I made - word travels. Believe me, I know!!!

Not my location. I am not that stupid. Try and find me in a city of 14 million where I actually resemble an average argentinian my age. (Most people here are of Spanish/Italian descent afterall)

Only two people know this... and I said I think they found out from this site... but I doubt it. I dunno how they found out... maybe because it is the way I act.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back