• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

April Fools!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh..when I was bugged about what I did to Bigperm, I had a hard time trying to think up something that could have riled someone up enough over the net to get them to come here, start crap, and get themselves banned.....anything convincing enough anyway. So I figured, what better way to piss someone off in a way that everyone would understand than to delete all their files from their website? I guess it worked :D

You are bastard who knows shit... some communist red scum who deserves to be banned! You accused me of sodomy? WTF? Why don't you look at yourself for a ----ing change.

Originally posted by bigperm
And congrats to meow, who figured out that I was peashooter as well, about a minute before I posted this thread.
Dude, I figured that out the minute I saw the thread. :rolleyes:
It was asked not to tell. That's why I at last PMed you because I figured that would make you tell yourself and it sure didn't take long.

Let's keep it civil. This was after all just a joke, had nothing to do about personal attacks against anyone in specific and it certainly wasn't about politics.

It was a joke, simple as that. Let's not take the reactions to far based on past grudges.

I'd just like to say this was the most fun I've had on these forums. Let's do it again next year :D. I wanted to have it so I have some huge fight with Webdude and get banned too, but Todd said no. Looking at it now, if that happened, it probably would have gave the joke away.

<<add>>I'm gonna here about this from +chips. I was talking to her on MSN the whole time pretending that I didn't know what was going on, acting upset and everything.

Last edited:
Originally posted by bigperm
I am dealing with the supreme dark overlord of sodomy and capitalism. Is that close?

:D First time I can say that I actually "laughed out loud".

I can't stand jackasses who think they know everything and can laugh at stale jokes. Take a look at the record. Look at big perm, the communist pig.. and take a look at the history of communism. Millions were marched off to their deaths. He is the one that should be accused of sodomy. That dirty marxist idiot!

Originally posted by Giancarlo
I can't stand jackasses who think they know everything and can laugh at stale jokes. Take a look at the record. Look at big perm, the communist pig.. and take a look at the history of communism. Millions were marched off to their deaths. He is the one that should be accused of sodomy. That dirty marxist idiot!

It's because of statements like this within the entire context of everything that I'm trying to invent a sense of humour pill.

Originally posted by Jan

I didn't know Bigperm was gay too? :eek:

And just then, I learned somebody here was an intolerant -------. That makes two people so far. You and Bigperm.

STFU, Blankverse.

I'm a communist. I'm still organizing the Bolshevik revolution in Toronto ya know.

And what a time to come back (thanks Blank Verse), because this thread is soooooo funny!

Wow, this definately had to be the best joke I saw this year.

GC, just let it rest. You needn't get so uptight about little things like this.

Originally posted by Bruce
Wow, this definately had to be the best joke I saw this year.

GC, just let it rest. You needn't get so uptight about little things like this.

I AM UPTIGHT, THESE IDIOTS MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back