• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

April Fools!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Syd...I'm part of the Bolshevik revolution too, the Calgary chapter! We're planning to bring Stalin back to life. You in?

I am already aware of the plan to ressurect Stalin (Cause I'm the leader of Red Intelligence you know) so I'll fax you those papers on cryogenics tomorrow! OK?

Originally posted by Blank Verse
oh...I'm busy tomorrow, I have a flight to Moscow to catch.

And I will have you shot down.

Alright, I have a little bit of time, but I am going to watch the news soon.

I think we should extend this to April Fools week, cause I'm still having too much fun with this.

Shot down, eh? Cool...that'll be the third time this month.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
WAS THERE A NEED FOR YOU TO BE IN THIS THREAD?
I am a poster on these forums. I have the right to post in this thread if I want to. Also swearing won't get you anywhere in politics.

Originally posted by Blank Verse
I think we should extend this to April Fools week, cause I'm still having too much fun with this.

I think you need a major kick in your head, because something is not working properly.

Originally posted by cheatpark

I am a poster on these forums. I have the right to post in this thread if I want to. Also swearing won't get you anywhere in politics.

Oh really? What about Nixon? He swore several times when on his campagin, dipwad.

And I will have you shot down.

Oh really? Well, I will send out the Red Army to Argentina to kick yo ---! But first, they'll eject the airplane bathroom waste over some dinky little country called Spain :D

Oh really? What about Nixon? He swore several times when on his campagin, dipwad.
Well I didn't even know who nixon was until you mentioned him. I'm sure there's lots of other people that don't know who he is either. :p

My, my, Giancarol. This must be much deeper than you are showing. Are you okay? Problems with your family life? Maybe you should see a doctor and help you get rid of all of this bottled up tension. It might do you some good. :confused2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back