• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

April Fools!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Bruce
My, my, Giancarol. This must be much deeper than you are showing. Are you okay? Problems with your family life? Maybe you should see a doctor and help you get rid of all of this bottled up tension. It might do you some good. :confused2

UHOH ----ING IDIOT HERE MISSPELLS MY NAME, LIKE A COMMUNIST.

The only problem I have is with you people messing with me.

Originally posted by cheatpark

Well I didn't even know who nixon was until you mentioned him. I'm sure there's lots of other people that don't know who he is either. :p

Richard Nixon. George W. Bush even did also. You know nothing cheatpark if you don't know who Richard Nixon is. You know nothing about the history. Go read a book for a change.

Originally posted by Blank Verse
Ever read an anger management book?

Ever read a book about self respect? Something you should show more often, you elitist pig.

And get respect in return if you show it.

Originally posted by Giancarlo

UHOH ----ING IDIOT HERE MISSPELLS MY NAME, LIKE A COMMUNIST.
Sheeesh, I make a typo and I'm now a communist? Riiight...

Originally posted by Bruce
Sheeesh, I make a typo and I'm now a communist? Riiight...

You are an idiot not to know that little typo makes you screwed up in the head, and is just a pathetic insult.

Giancarlo is like my Grandpa and Senator McCarthy.

He calls everyone a Communist. I have a CCCP shirt I bought from a vintage store - Am I a Communist?

Originally posted by Giancarlo

If you don't even know who a famous person is I think you should. I read many books smart ---.
I don't really care if I know who he is or not. What matters is I can at least control myself when something "unfortunate" happens to me.

Originally posted by cheatpark

I don't really care if I know who he is or not. What matters is I can at least control myself when something "unfortunate" happens to me.

You can't do diddly squat.

Giancarlo is like my Grandpa and Senator McCarthy.

He calls everyone a Communist. I have a CCCP shirt I bought from a vintage store - Am I a Communist?

The USSR is dead! That is why I criticise the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back