• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

April Fools!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigperm

Doot Do Do Do
NLC
HAHAHA!

I GOT YOU ALL!!!

Anyway, I was sick of the lame --- april fools jokes going around, so I PM'd Todd, and told him to ban me, and then all the mod's knew... so and then I tried to set up another account, but stupid MSIE would not let me log out, so I had to get blankverse to start things up.

ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO

LOL..

Come to think of it.

BAN HIM for the evil joke..

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

And congrats to meow, who figured out that I was peashooter as well, about a minute before I posted this thread.

I would also like to thank the mods, especially Todd, Jan and Webdude. Also all supporters of the un-ban bigerm thing...

And GC for saying what I figured he'd say.

And whoever got that petition going... I never laughed so hard in my LIFE!

i can't believe i feel for that :confused2

i signed the penition thingy aswell :mad:

Anyways :)

Damn ....

I would rather have you banned. And you are late, because I caught the thread and everything on April 2. What an idiot! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by bigperm
Better late than never my predictable friend.

No I am anything but predictable. Richard Nixon once said:

"Unpredictability is a leaders greatest weapon or asset"

I live by that quote.

Well let's see who fell for it... Well Chips didnt sign, but I know she was upset :p

10. cdudeuk18 Yes warned but not banned
9. Ragzz Yes UNBAN BIGPERM!!
8. DCI Yes UNBAN HIM!!!!!!!!!
7. is0lized Yes that wasnt funny webdude.... but it wasnt funny that he lied to todd about swearing at you
6. stu Yes April fools day just doesn't seem right anymore...
5. TriForce Yes Unban him Now!
4. roly Yes UNBAN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!
3. Akalon Yes Unban! :devil:
2. Blank Verse Yes It was a cruel joke!!! (BV was in on the whole thing
1. Moonman Yes Unban Him

This was a great multi-level April fools joke...be hard to beat :D

Depending on your time zone it may have been April 2nd but that was part of the tricks beauty. If it was done when all the other tricks were being caught and spoiled everyone would have saw through it right away.

Luckily for us WebDude is quite convincing as an actor and Blank Verse played his part well. :D

You, Bigperm have just signed an unconditional declaration of war from me. You will only get pure hell. And you too, Webdude.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
You, Bigperm have just signed an unconditional declaration of war from me. You will only get pure hell. And you too, Webdude.
Sorry, not intrested. Whatever it takes, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back