• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

April Fools!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um... gian... how do you know that they arent just calling you gay for a joke... I call my friends gay about 3 times a week... maybe it's just a US thing but everyone calls eachother gay when their pissed/ripped on/feel like ****.

Originally posted by Ragzz
I call my friends gay about 3 times a week... maybe it's just a US thing but everyone calls eachother gay when their pissed/ripped on/feel like ****.

Nup, I call my friends gay all the time + other things :D

Originally posted by is0lized
i didnt read all the posts on here, but this was classic ;)

way better then lats year..
An on topic post, wow! How the heck did an on topic post find it's way in to this thread after the fifth page or there about. :)

Where is the moderator for a day option? ;) Peo, there’s an idea. We can elect one member to moderate the test things out forum for a week or month at a time. Might make things a bit more interesting and if they abuse their power we don't really loose much. :)

Must I remind everyone to keep the thread on topic? It was a joke, it wasn't about Giancarlo (even though I think he has a nice butt), anyones army, or Richard Nixon. So let's drop the other crap and put the thread back on topic. If the topic is done it'll slowly disappear in to history.

I'm going to blame this on Webdude now

Last edited by a moderator:
First off... THIS IS NOT GC's THREAD!

This is my thread mother----ers, and GC is just getting mad because he doesn't know what sodomy means, and that my aprils fools joke was WAY better than his.

This is also a prime example of the (abridged) Giancarlo Cycle:
...the old GIancarlo cycle (Bash, attack, lie, talk about being gay, don't want to argue, talk about being gay, get proved wrong, apoligize) ...

SO please do us all a favor, and ignore him, and lets talk about my april fools joke.

Main Entry: sod·omy
Pronunciation: 'sä-d&-mE
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Old French sodomie, from Late Latin Sodoma Sodom; from the homosexual proclivities of the men of the city in Gen 19:1-11
Date: 13th century
1 : copulation with a member of the same sex or with an animal
2 : noncoital and especially anal or oral copulation with a member of the opposite sex

Originally posted by Todd

An on topic post, wow! How the heck did an on topic post find it's way in to this thread after the fifth page or there about. :)

i was away for the night and i didnt have time for this ;)

as for this AFJ being better then GC's i agree, this is the best i have seen yet (2) and i beleived it :eek:

I like how Webdude and others kept mentioning the term April Fool's joke every now and then, and only meow caught on. That's the sign of a well made joke.

This one will be hard to top, unless next year we all come here and find out that the forums have been deleted along with everything else (temporaraly of course)

:eek: Did everyone fall for it? I thought it was just the few that posted that did. Guess that must be because few people actually read before they post. :p

How likely is it that Webdude would hack an account (and tell about it) and that a new member that just has registered should start to back talk an old member that's seldom here anymore? C'mon guys. :biggrin2:

Originally posted by Todd
It was a joke, it wasn't about Giancarlo (even though I think he has a nice butt), anyones army, or Richard Nixon.

Last edited by Webdude on 04-03-2002 at 12:03 AM

OH NO YOU DONT TODD!...I didnt do that! I wasnt even on here during that time...so :p

Originally posted by Webdude

OH NO YOU DONT TODD!...I didnt do that! I wasnt even on here during that time...so :p
Good try mate :p You were certainly here at that time ;)

Last edited by Webdude on 04-03-2002 at 03:33 PM

Well, Toefur and Chips are gonna be pissed when they find out... I was loving it! :D

I'm not +chips!!! *grumbles* :p I'm anhedonia now so hmmph.

Cool joke - worked well!!! :D

Originally posted by Jan

Good try mate :p You were certainly here at that time ;)

Last edited by Webdude on 04-03-2002 at 03:33 PM

That's what I mean...HE PUT THAT THERE! I didnt do it..I swear! He put that "Edited by.." thingy on there...

That's what I mean...HE PUT THAT THERE! I didnt do it..I swear! He put that "Edited by.." thingy on there...
There there dear, just calm down...you will be okay after a little rest :classic2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back