• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

Animal Cruelty!

Gore! Huh! what is it good for? probably not rational debate
  2. L

How Much?

while we're talking australians, do people really say "spiggin hufter" as some kind of insult. They use it all the time on neighbours now and some people I know strongly suspect they've made it up.
  3. L

How Did People Know About Space More Than 1400 Years Ago!

So has someone one the most ignorant competition yet? I personally like "is a Muslim like a Canadian?" (punchline anyone?) but of course the repeated references to the Islamic equivalent of judgement day is taking good money at the bookies....
  4. L

Man shot 5 times by Police in London wasn't linked to bombings after all

I don't get how people refuse to see this. If a group of men pulled guns and told me to stop in London in England in broad daylight in public then how I'd act would depend on whether I believed I was dealing with the police, or if this was some exceptionally brazen gangster/contract killing/...
  5. L

I got high this weekend and completely regret it

I think it's about time time we decriminalized dvd backups..... anyway, on the topic 5 pages ago it doesn't sound that likely that what guitarnerd smoked was laced with anything, my worst experience involved throwing up twice and sitting on a toilet for 20 minutes with a constant head rush ie...
  6. L

What are you being for Halloween?

I don't care that you don't care that J Miller doesn't care that you don't care that........
  7. L

Maitreya

Well. that cube stuff blew my mind, and I didnt even read hardly any of it. I never realised the word cube could be used so much. insane.
  8. L

Maitreya

I heard if your mind was too open you're brain would fall out. or something. anyway, if you can point me toward the new concept, and away from the cliched politik about sharing, and the piggy back riding on other religions, I'm sure that'd be ace.
  9. L

In Remembrance of Sept. 11th 2001

I'm just taking this further off topic, but the way I see it nobody no-one and nothing has the right to take my life, but that won't stop em, and at the end of the day terrorists have been attempting to further their political aims/express their frustrations/whatever for at least hundreds of...
  10. L

Maitreya

Q. What will Maitreya’s initial task be? BC: In the first place, he will be concerned with inspiring humanity to create the conditions in which world peace can be guaranteed. tell you what, if this crazy (and everything on that site, from the rambling about politics to the messed...
  11. L

It's official, Bush will win comfortably in November.

tbh no-one's particularly wrong, it just depends how you look at it. On the one hand a vote for Nader is obviously not a vote for kerry or bush, and thus can be seen as a vote against both of them. The point here though is that because both Kerry and Nader are both relatively liberal...
  12. L

September 11, 2004.

who'd have thought this'd turn into a discussion of how timezones can cause it to be one date in one place, and another date in another place? well actually I would.
  13. L

It's official, Bush will win comfortably in November.

Unless I've been tought entirely incorrectly, if you get the 2/3 of both houses you can change the constitution however you want, except for some exception about state's voting rights or something. Please feel free to prove me wrong.
  14. L

Getting my first car :)

whatever you said about the transmission being good is not an issue, a manual doesn't skip gears unless you tell it to. But whatever, if they fix it up it should be good, uneven idling is not something to worry too much about, car's can be slightly messed up for years with no real problems...
  15. L

Oh my..

photoshop x 100 and even if not, the guy has far too much time on his hands, and far too little insurance if it even matters.
  16. L

Fear and Smear Ads/Kerry in Vietnam?

I think you gotta give it to the Bush campaign(/whichever guy it is that donates x millions to the Bush campaign and also to the "veterans for truth" or whoever it is making the adverts), just because it seems they've totally destroyed Kerry on this. Having said that I'm not 100% sure how, the...
  17. L

Stereo question

thanks.
  18. L

Stereo question

Ok, so I've just bought a new portable cd player which also plays mp3 cds, in order to tide me over till I get the cash for an mp3 player proper. Anyway, it works fine, does the job, but I was thinking it'd be cool if I could play it through my current stereo system. Basically, I have a...
  19. L

Ebay edit-mode?

Seems it doesnt save the changes though, you can do what you want, the next time the page is loaded it's back to how it was.
Back