• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What are you being for Halloween?

Nick

NLC
I almost posted this on Wednesday since we've been going to halloween parties every night since then, but I figured I'd wait until the actual day.

So what are you being for halloween?

Me and one of my best friends dressed up as Connor and Murphy Macmanus, the Boondock Saints. We wore black shirts, blue jeans, the crosses around our necks, and I inked the celtic cross on our forearms along with the corresponding Veritas or Aequitas on our hands.

I'd be afraid of LeX.

I was drunk cupid last night. Gos I looked ridiculous. I'm going to scare all the kids who come to the door tonight by being Hungover Guy.

I mean come on, this thread was about what one is going to wear for halloween, not whether or not you celebrate.
Then why are you not also aiming your comments at Seldimis? It's on-topic... what are you going as? I'm not going as anything, as I don't celebrate it.

JMiller can you be more polite with people you don't even know ?
Give respect if you want to be respected.
And use others words in sentences that won't make others to take offense...

Clear ?

I respect the hell out of jmiller. No offense to you or notnamed, I like both of you, but j does a good job of calling out people when they are doing something stupid. It ight be rude, but it's effective. I'm not saying you guys talking about not celebrating Halloween was necessary, I'm talking in general. I don;t think he needs to change his attitude at all, nor will he, I'm certain of that.

I was originally going to go as the incredible hulk (I'm skinny and good natured... virtually temperless) So I thought It would be funny. But I had a hack of a time finding green bodypaint. I found blue, but being a smurf was out of the question.

I ended up piecing together a different '70s outfit together for thursday, friday and saturday nights.

Untitled-326.jpg

gotta love the glittery bell bottoms.

and in this one, I'm not sure what was going on, but it got laughs.

IMGP0906.jpg

I borrowed the zebra print bellbottoms from my roommate. I had to stuff a rolled up sock down my pants to make the package look fake... I was rocking out with some serious moose knuckles.

Apparently I got the DJ to play some disco on friday night and I was just given'er on the dance floor. It's also easy to fake disco dancing... I had a few people ask me where I learned.

Last edited:
Er, you appear to have posted the same picture twice. :(

But either way, that is an awesome costume.

jmiller said:
Er, you appear to have posted the same picture twice. :(

But either way, that is an awesome costume.

yeah, I noticed. It's fixed now though :)

I can't wait, blank. I'd hate to think I wore womens' pant's for nothing.

Back