• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

September 11, 2004.

I would have to assume your comment about "GoodLuck" is inregards to nothing happening on 9-11-04 like it happened on 9-11-01? In that case, 9-11-04 in America has not happened yet.

Well we had an attack earlier this week, and they have intellegence of more to come.

Dean said:
Well we had an attack earlier this week, and they have intellegence of more to come.
More accurately, your embassy in Indonesia.

11:39 here.

Cross your fingers at 9:11 in the morning/night.

It's way past 9:11 in the morning. I was in... 2nd hour class then, maybe the guidance office, nothing happened. I doubt anything's going to happen at 9:11pm. That's just silly.

notnamed said:
It's way past 9:11 in the morning. I was in... 2nd hour class then, maybe the guidance office, nothing happened. I doubt anything's going to happen at 9:11pm. That's just silly.
Not the time, the date.

who'd have thought this'd turn into a discussion of how timezones can cause it to be one date in one place, and another date in another place?

well actually I would.

I'm going to sit on my toilet and take a dump, and hope that I don't get killed by terrorists while I'm at it. ;)

My polish school got cancelled today :rolleyes:
It's located at the polish embassy so I suppose they were scared of a potential terorist attack since we took part in the 'war', heh

well, for my september 11th, i got pissed off, because i have a nazi-like karate instructor, and she insists on being the way she is.

Oh boy. Peace all who were directly and indirectly affected by the events of Sept 11. And peace to all those who haggle about time zones.

Now it is 9-11 in America. I'm going later to a 9-11 memorial being held on the beach to remember those who have lost their lives. They may be gone, but they are not forgotten.

ribbon.jpg

Last edited:
Back