• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Maitreya

rok

It is hard to belive for many people in the world today, that in this time, very extraordinary individual enters in everyday life in the planet. His name is Maitreya and he is awaited by different religion and other people by different names: Christ, Messiah, the fifth Buddha, Krishna, or the Imam Mahdi. Maitreya has been living in London since 1977 and he appears in all parts of the world. He is coming to teach and inspire humanity to live together in peace, justice and to sharing the world resources. Maitreya says:

˝Sharing and Justice,
Brotherhood and Freedom are not new concepts.
From the dawn of time
mankind has linked his aspiration to these beckoning stars.
Now, my friends, shall we anchor them in the world.˝

More on: http://www.shareintl.org/

Q. What will Maitreya’s initial task be?

BC: In the first place, he will be concerned with inspiring humanity to create the conditions in which world peace can be guaranteed.

tell you what, if this crazy (and everything on that site, from the rambling about politics to the messed up/trick photography, truly is crazy) guy manages to sort out world peace, then I'll believe that he's "very extraordinary" rather than just very crazy.

Having said that though, a quick google search shows that this guy seems to be disliked by conspiracyarchive.com, which is the most amusingly far right fundamentalist christian site I've seen in a long time.

Nobody says my friends that you must belive in anybody. Mind open to new concepts is something which is valuable today.

I heard if your mind was too open you're brain would fall out. or something. anyway, if you can point me toward the new concept, and away from the cliched politik about sharing, and the piggy back riding on other religions, I'm sure that'd be ace.

Dear Loggerheads

I answer you through the words of Maitreya himself:

Now that I am among you, I have discovered even more keenly that mankind is ready to share. Within all those who hear Me, I see the burning light of Justice and Truth. I voice simply their desire, and thus evoke that Truth. So will it be with you, My friends, for even as I speak I see shining within you this Divine Light. Let it shine brightly forth, My dear friends, and show the way for your brothers.

My Coming is not without problems, for I do engender in all I meet a sense of a new and mysterious future. This causes many to fear, but without cause, My friends. All should know that the future for all men, through My Presence, is bright indeed. A new and wholesome Brotherhood will flourish among men, and the Justice of God shall be found arrayed in the Glory of God. I come to teach you this. I come to show you the way. My friends, I count on you.

From: http://www.shareintl.org/maitreya/messages/message_79.htm

rok, what makes you think that matraya is The One?
Here's a few other fake prophets to add to the list:

John of Leiden in 1534 that self procramed himself as the messiah
James Nayler from england in the 17th century
Skopski in Russia in the 16th century
Hung Hsiu-Chuan in China, 1850-1864, cause of death of 20 milion people
William E. Riker in California proclaid himself as the Holy Spirit and founded the New Jerusalem
and many many others

So you see rok, all this is nothing else then stupid propaganda.
You are wasting your time on that buddist Maitreya guy, wich is supposed to be the 5th reincarnation of budda. As christians, we do not believe in reincarnation.

Here's a few biblic stuff to remind you:

Jesus spoke to them again, saying, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."
(John 8, 12)

If anyone says to you then, 'Look, here is the Messiah!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it.
False messiahs and false prophets will arise, and they will perform signs and wonders so great as to deceive, if that were possible, even the elect.
(Mathew 24, 23-24)

'hes not the messiah, hes a very naughtly boy' - Monty python, Life of Brain.

i believe that says it all, hes just another crackpot. Rok i suggest you go and read www.timecube.com, if your completely conviced by this guy then this is going to be mind blowing to you.

Well. that cube stuff blew my mind, and I didnt even read hardly any of it. I never realised the word cube could be used so much. insane.

i love how anrgy this guy can is about the world. he just blames everything about the world and will not allow any slack on his theory. its just plain funny, i don't think anyone could really be bothered reading it all, it gets pretty repeative in the end.

Maybe is not important who Maitreya is, but what he says:

Many among you are afraid to speak. Many hope that My Presence may indeed be true but fear the laughter of their brothers. My friends, your brothers need the hope that this message brings, to lift them once again into the Lighted Way. Spare not your efforts on My behalf, and share with your brothers that which you believe. No higher work can you do for Me.

Rok,

You still haven't said anything from yourself.
All you say is repeat some blabish someone typed on that website of yours.

I wanna see your point of vue.

rok,

i think more the point is that noone here is going to listen to an arugment based upon some abstract philsophy. you need to say something of intelligence, not something from whats on a website. Its like those fundementalists heretics that come to your door and ask to join their religion saying pretty much what your saying and 99% of the time the door is slammed back into thier face usually after a face full of abuse. as Wojtek says add your own opinon and some other substance to your responses.

Woytek is it really important who am I.

We live in very unjust and ugly world. Every day 25.000 peoples die, because don´t have enough for eat, 1.300.000 live in poverty, 38.000.000 starve.

I am an economist and for me the principle of sharing is the basic principle for better world. I know that sounds very utopic, but I do´t see any other way for humanity in future. Maitreya talks about these things and that is one of the reason why is he so important to me.

(Sorry for my bad English)

Back