• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Oh my..

photoshop x 100 and even if not, the guy has far too much time on his hands, and far too little insurance if it even matters.

you gotta be kidding me
You think it was photoshoped?

Some drunk texan rammed into 19 cars before a head on collision. Papa Bush? :biggrin2:

loggerheads said:
photoshop x 100 and even if not, the guy has far too much time on his hands, and far too little insurance if it even matters.
next time, think before you post, <edit>

how would you photoshop that and why (rather, why would you photoshop it when it's much EASIER to just get a bunch of pictures together) and how is this "too much time on his hands"? IT'S A ONE TIME THING THAT HAPPENS *NEVER* AND WHEN IT DOES ITS AN AWE-FULL MOMENT.

and as far as the website says, his car didn't get wrecked. if it stayed in the spot he wasnt it to, it would've.

Perhaps you should take your own advice. :rolleyes:
</off-topic>

I wonder what happened to the poor dog that flew through the windshield. :(
Maybe he just ran off.

And jeez, it has to be hard enough driving with one arm while sober, let alone drunk.

Fuzzylogic said:
that was the biggest waste to time, really some people really need a life
uh huh.. of course you don't see the underlying meaning or message or purpose behind this whole scheme, which is, the horrors of drinking and driving.

no i'm actually saying that if some went ot the effort of making this webpage, if i really need to see the horror of drink driving then i'd only need to what the drink driving ads of tv.

yeah.. but america doesn't necessarily have the same drink driving campaigns that the australian government may have...

if you look carefully, it doesn't exactly look like they put much effort into it either.. stop trolling them.. what's the point of detesting something that's already been done like that?

Back