• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Animal Cruelty!

Stopped watching when he was cutting the still alive animal. PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS. I hate them, officially.

That's wrong, just plain old wrong. They cut the skin off a living animal, who would do that?

Thats really sick. Why would someone do that. If you must skin the animal there are so many cheap easy ways to kill it before you skin it.

someone needs to find these people and skin them alive. see how they like it. that is so messed up.

See, this is why I hate PETA. It's a bunch of losers who make friends with animals and put out crap like this. It's the economy that makes the world go round. Not cute little animals.

That was filmed in China. There's not much anyone can do about it. PETA would like people to think that is happening here in the U.S. and it's not..

PETA is a group that has said if the death of even one animal could save millions of people, they would still be against it. Meanwhile, their top woman (President?) uses insulin that is derived from pigs. So I guess they think themselves exempt from the millions of people who they are against reaping benefits from animals.

PETA are extremists in the animal rights movement. Even almost all other rights activists agencies dont like them. PETA will even kill a bunch of dogs and dump them in public area trash cans to make a point. They do all this for their own gain, not for the animals. They are just as cruel to animals as any other place. It's fine to help animals based on what you see PETA present to everyone, but do it thru a different agency than them such as the Humane Society. The Humane Society does put animals down, but those are ones they cant find homes for. But they put them down painlessly, and cremate the bodies, and bury the remains properly. They dont make a big public spectacle out of such things like PETA does.

PETA also believes against having pets. They believe pets are really "slaves". I dont know about you, but my pets are part of the family and treated as such. Well, not my feeder rats, which are there for the python, but even them I treat very nicely up until they go in the snake cage. Thats the only thing my snake will eat. If it's not moving, she's not interested in it. I would like to see PETA come to my front door about it, they would quickly remember why they are anti-gun too. I'd be happy to let them look down the barrels of my collection.

and hey, if the python can't eat the rats, and it dies, what does PETA have to say about that? Are they against the food chain?

Probably, seeing as they're at the bottom of it.

Webdude described PETA perfectly to all of you. If you want to be an animal rights acitivst, and you legitimately want to help them...take down PETA. It's the first big step.

lol, just went to the PETA website to see what they're all about

At the top it has a rotating thing going "Animals are not ours for entertainment.. Animals are not ours to be exploited.." etc

What the hell is this?!
http://www.petacatalog.org/prodinfo.asp?number=CA160

Went on their site for less than a minute and already found a contridiction. Glad we don't have PETA here.

this was not about peta, economy or natural chain-food.
this was about cruelty and total lack of sense. Why not chop the heads of
the animals off before skining them alive?

This video was not new to me. I´ve seen similiar. It´s just sick.:cry2:

The only thing I that I can think of when watching these videos is that I pray that the animals die quickly. It sucks big times, but places around the world still allow this time of behavior.

Back