• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

Dark:Frame reviews again...

Hey all, im back for another review. I did as you said, and added a few more pictures. Its just the layout i want you to judge please. None of the links work, i know. And im not sure what im gonna put in that box on the far right where it says "shout". Im not gonna put a shoutbox...
  2. L

Frustrated!

Im having a serious PHP problem... its not that hard, i dont think... so if you could help, i would be very appreciative.. I want it so that the sites address shows mypage.php?tutorial=sometutorial The code im using is: <? if (!file_exists($tutorial.".html")) { die("Nice Try"); }...
  3. L

SImple News Script...

Okay, i need help with this... i just cant seem to figure it out. Its a simple news script. I want to be able to have a title shown on the news I add. I am using 3 scripts. The first one is the addnews.php this is the problem child... Heres the code: <? if($action == "edit" &&...
  4. L

need people...

Hey everyone, Okay, Im not sure where to post this, so its going here. Move it if you want, just tell me where it goes to. I want to start a tutorial site. I know there are ALOT out there, and its kind of a far-fetched idea to think it will go far. I can make the site, but i need ideas...
  5. L

Might As Well...

Okay, first i have to ask you NOT to flame my --- off. Seeing as thats what you guys did last time! So, please keep the flaming to a minimum, so my already small self-confidence doesnt blow up (okay, not really, im very self-confident, but please dont flame me to death here!). i want you to...
  6. L

Link Help....

Okay, since my hosting server is STILL down for 'repairs' i cant post the link so you can see what my problem is... So ill try to explain it. The design im trying to do has a <td> that is 80 x 35 pixels. The bakground is a DARK grayish color, and it has binary code as the background in a...
  7. L

tables help...

Okay, this might seem simple to some of you. But im pretty good (well, very good, but i dont like to brag, :D) at html, and i still cant figure it out! i think im just haveing a bad day..... Since the server im hosted at is DOWN for repairs, then ill just post that part of the code here...
  8. L

Help w/ PHP error...

Hello, i am following a tutorial in a PHP book that i got, The script is to make a VERY SIMPLE php calendar. Absolutely no features in it besides showing me the days of the month, and i am able to go to different months and years... but it is giving me the weirdest error.... It says there is...
  9. L

onMouseOver Navbar....

Im trying to put a navigation bar like the one on www.blizzard.com. My problem is that i dont uderstand how to edit the script. If anyone has a script (javascript, php, whatever its in) that isnt too complicated, and similar to the one on www.blizzard.com. then i would be very happy. It also has...
  10. L

onMouseOver Navbar....

Im trying to put a navigation bar like the one on www.blizzard.com. My problem is that i dont uderstand how to edit the script. If anyone has a script (javascript, php, whatever its in) that isnt too complicated, and similar to the one on www.blizzard.com. then i would be very happy. It also...
  11. L

Mods for phpBB2...

Does anyone know where i can get good smilie packs for phpbb2? Also where i can get good avatars / avatar packs for phpbb2? I also am looking for a set of buttons, for phpbb2. I have a theme i am using (darkblue) but the theme doesnt have some of the buttons (the ones under someones post...
  12. L

Help with phpBb

Okay, i know its sad.... i actually need help with phpBB... but im really annoyed. Can anyone find a phpBB (NOT phpBB2) that is in zip format, so i can unzip it onto my computer... If im going about this the wrong way, please tell me!!! im soo, confused, and their stupi manual didnt help...
  13. L

Im sure this has been said over and over....

But, im gonna ask anyways. Im comparing different bulletin boards. I dont have enough money to pay for vBulletin, so these are my options: PHPbb(2) iKonboard yabb What im looking for in these boards is: 1) Ease of installation 2) Easily customizable 3) Good mods 4) SPEED I...
  14. L

Shoutbox...

Do any of you know how to make a shoutbox?? go see one here. I cant figure out how to get the files that he makes it with. Can someone give me the files i need, and tell me what to do? Thnx <: Lokannon :>
  15. L

what you think>?

Ive only got the skeleton in place, and none of the links work *sigh*. But tell me what you think, and if you can, give me a good idea on what the site should be about!!!!!! PLEASE, i need help here! http://liquiphy.hostingextreme.com Thnx. <: Lokannon :>
Back