• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

onMouseOver Navbar....

Lokannon

Im trying to put a navigation bar like the one on www.blizzard.com. My problem is that i dont uderstand how to edit the script. If anyone has a script (javascript, php, whatever its in) that isnt too complicated, and similar to the one on www.blizzard.com. then i would be very happy. It also has to be easy to edit. Thnx

Lokannon

He (or she or whatever) isn't cross-posting. The intent was to move the post from the CGI to the HTML forum, but as we can't delete our own threads anymore we must wait for a mod to delete the original posting in CGI.

Ya!

I wasnt trying to cross post, I meant to get a moderator to delete the other one, but apparently it hasnt happened yet. :confused2

Can someone please give me a navbar like i asked for??? Im eally desperate...

thnx

.:Lokannon

do a search for drop down menu creater and see if that helps...i know theres one out there but i cant remember anything about it....you have to change the pictures they use though to work with your design

Ive tried...

Ive tried using th DHTML navbar at brainjar.com. It didnt work on my site, and i used the EXACT same source code, no altering at all... I also tried the ones at dynamicdrive.com... No luck there either. Anywhere else i could get one?

:: Lokannon

Back