• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need people...

Lokannon

Hey everyone,

Okay, Im not sure where to post this, so its going here. Move it if you want, just tell me where it goes to.

I want to start a tutorial site. I know there are ALOT out there, and its kind of a far-fetched idea to think it will go far. I can make the site, but i need ideas. How would i go about making it original? Anything you have always wanted to see on a tutorial site? Im gonna start making a list of tutorials i could have on the site. What kind of tutorials would you like to see?

The BIG thing i posted here about, was help (hence the title...). I need someone to work with me. Since i am not that good with Image programs, i need someone to make me some of that stuff, so it looks better. I also would like to have a kind of partnership with him/her. It could even be more than one other person. If i had more than one other person, it would be much easier.

The other person(s), if i find the right person(s) will make the Image program tutorials. I plan on making the HTML, PHP, PERL, C/C++ (if i get that far, i also have a friend that does that too) tutorials. The users will be able to submit tutorials to the site. There will also be a forum.

It would be EVEN BETTER if I could get a person for each kind of tutorial. One for Image programs, one for HTML, one for PHP, etc. This is the one idea i like the best. I would really like the people from this forum to help me turn this into a success. I look forward to people like Giancarlo, Trenzterra, and RK Raja (to name a few of the people. Many of the users of this forum are great helpers, and webmasters) to bring this idea to a start (and more if possible).

If anyone wants to join into this idea, PM me. Or you can AIM me: BoardinFreak06. I dont have ICQ yet. I will get it soon, i just havent had the time yet. But i would rather you just respond to this thread. However, if someone gets really interested, i will talk to you through other means, like email, and ICQ/AIM.

I hope this idea can take off, and be helpful to many people over the internet. Thanks!

:: Lokannon

uh...

Its called PERL. Not cgi-bin. And i said PERL. Thnx for actually replying though. I still need people to work with! I wish other people would reply, and give me ideas! PLEASE! Thanks!

:: Lokannon

Back