• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

what you think>?

Well, theirs really nothing to review. There's no text, no content.

I will comment on no pop-ups though, thats good.

I agree, nothing to review. There's not really a design to it. All I see is a table and some text--it's simple and clean, but maybe you could add a few graphics. As far as what it should be about... think of something you know a lot about, make sure it's something original, so it'll stand out.

Design: 430/500
Speed: 490/500

Overall: 920/1000*, 92/100*, 9/10*

*I'm only rating for these two, so when you get graphics and many more up the rating may go down or go up.

well...

Thnx for the reviews, i appreciate it.

When i get the whole thing up, ill post again to see what you think.

Im not sure what i want the site to be about though... obviously something i know alot about... but what? any ideas, dont say a personal page. thats a 'NO' straight out.

I have been grueling over this for DAYS. Please please please help me some more! Thnx guys (and girls, if any of u are out there :D)

<: Lokannon :>

Comments:

- Focus of a webpage should be decided BEFORE you even start on it. No content; all the links are broken. Speaking of the broken links, you probably won't want to create a directory for each section. Instead of http://liquiphy.hostingextreme.com/news, you might want http://liquify.hostingextreme.com/news.html. It will make your life easier.

- What's up with that text at the top saying "LiQUiPHY logo"? You don't even have a logo yet?

- Create a form instead of a direct e-mail link for the "Contact" link.

- What's up with all the blank blue space under the text on the main page?

Content: F (3%)
Layout: F (40%)
Formatting: F (10%) - includes colors, images, links, text, etc.
Technical: F (5%)

Overall (not an average): 5%

geez...

I must say something... ur a dick.

I said i wasnt done yet! what an -------. Just cause i asked for your opinion doesnt mean you have to go flaming me.

Of course the links are broken, i dont know what the site is gonna be about yet! duh. BTW, i just made the logo, so STFU.

There is black space there because thats where im gonna put the news.

the 'news' link is gonna be where the archived new is. the 'links' link is obvious. And what do you mean by a form for the contact?

i think ill take you up on the news idea (not as many directories to deal with)

One more thing. Do me a favor, and next time when someone asks you for their ----in opinion, dont flame their asses off because they dont do everything your way.

Re: geez...

Originally posted by Lokannon

I said i wasnt done yet! what an -------. Just cause i asked for your opinion doesnt mean you have to go flaming me.

Of course the links are broken, i dont know what the site is gonna be about yet! duh. BTW, i just made the logo, so STFU.

the 'news' link is gonna be where the archived new is. the 'links' link is obvious. And what do you mean by a form for the contact?

One more thing. Do me a favor, and next time when someone asks you for their ----in opinion, dont flame their asses off because they dont do everything your way.

LOL! Obviously you don't come to the "Review My Site" forums asking for an opinion. You get a review. And if your site sucks, it sucks. Period. There's no hope, really. :rolleyes:

And the only idiot here is you obviously because nobody in their right mind could even create a template without knowing what their site is about. :rolleyes:

Re: well...

Thnx for the reviews, i appreciate it.

When i get the whole thing up, ill post again to see what you think.

Im not sure what i want the site to be about though... obviously something i know alot about... but what? any ideas, dont say a personal page. thats a 'NO' straight out.

I have been grueling over this for DAYS. Please please please help me some more! Thnx guys (and girls, if any of u are out there :D)

Well, we have no idea what your interests are. Do you really want other people to tell you what to make a site about? It has to be something YOU want, so that you'll remain committed to your site. Just don't make another generic site. I'm sure something will come to you... good luck.

By the way, I'm a girl; we ARE out there :p

Re: geez...

ROTFLMAO

I don't think you understand what the word "review" means. No one was flaming anyone until you got an attitude.
If you are not and don't even know what you're going to do the site about, there's nothing dumber than posting it here unless you want to make yourself look like an idiot.

When you're site is finished, then you can start a topic. If everyone was doing what you are doing, then this forum would be flooded.

Once you place something in this forum, you're asking for a review, and that's what you'll get. Conkermaniac did a nice job reviewing what he/she saw. YOU sire are the one who's a -------.

Yeah, you're site sucks right now. When you finish it, I'll give you a more "accurate" review. I'm usually not like this but asses like you really get on my nerves.

ARGH :mad:

There seems to be an increasing number of people asking for a skeleton 'site' to be reviewed :confused2

Please get some reasonable content before asking for reviews. It is very hard to judge a site with nothing on it.

I also fail to see why someone would have the urge to make a website with no ideas of what to put on it.

My 2 cents worth

Thank you R.K. Raja and Jan for understanding my views. :) I can understand that some people are looking for ideas for an upcoming website and that's great; we have the General Discussions forum to serve that purpose. However, that's only for people that haven't started on creating their website yet. I honestly don't even understand how someone could even start a template, with colors all planned out and a title even in place, before they even know what they're going to focus on. If you decide to do a site on autumn, your blue template is going to be totally inappropriate. That's my two cents.

Okay, fine!

Ill finish the damn site before i ask again.

No i dont come here that often. As a matter of fact, this was my FIRST time here.

About getting the idea before the design. Well, anything i want to do will go good with that template -- thats why i decided for it. Also, i was going to do a site, with that template. I didnt like the idea, so i dropped it, and kept the template. Is it that horrible?

Ill finish the site before i come back here to this forum.

Okay, you were just reviewing my site. Okay, whatever. Think what you want.

Ill come back, when the site is done, and then, ill get your real opinion.

Re: Okay, fine!

Ill finish the damn site before i ask again.

No i dont come here that often. As a matter of fact, this was my FIRST time here.

About getting the idea before the design. Well, anything i want to do will go good with that template -- thats why i decided for it. Also, i was going to do a site, with that template. I didnt like the idea, so i dropped it, and kept the template. Is it that horrible?

Ill finish the site before i come back here to this forum.

Okay, you were just reviewing my site. Okay, whatever. Think what you want.

Ill come back, when the site is done, and then, ill get your real opinion.

i think that if you finish your site a lot more people will check it out and post comments on it.

I have also noticed that more and more people want to have skeleton sites reviewed and it can just not be done. If you want a skeleton review go somewhere else where they do web design. That way people will be able tyo help you better with a skeleton website than here.

xpfreak ()

Back