• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

Okay review of completely finished layout

heh... I noticed that too... looks like the thing thats dropping the shadow is coming form 2 seperate directions... :confused2 :confused2 I would take away the top left part. And put the bottom right part on the other 2 tables. :D :: Lokannon
  2. L

Okay review of completely finished layout

well.... I (like is0lized) havent read all the posts... not in the mood right now... One suggestion,.... I like the shadow thing you got goin on in the middle table. Why dont you implement that in the other 2 tables. it would look alot better. And not as sloppy if everything looks the...
  3. L

Dark:Frame reviews again...

hehe... Alright, ill try to limit the affil links. They seemed like too much anyways... I dont know why i didnt notice the + there... ill fix that so it doesnt overlap ASAP. Also, im trying to make better buttons for the links. They do look bad. Anyone else?
  4. L

Dark:Frame reviews again...

Hey all, im back for another review. I did as you said, and added a few more pictures. Its just the layout i want you to judge please. None of the links work, i know. And im not sure what im gonna put in that box on the far right where it says "shout". Im not gonna put a shoutbox...
  5. L

Frustrated!

uh... Okay... it wont let me run it... Where do i put the link to? cgi-bin/tutorial.pl?tutorial=sometuto is that right ^? sorry... im so confused...
  6. L

SImple News Script...

actually... It was just those 2 files... copy and past if you REALLY want it. I was just trying to further my php skills by following a tutorial for the news script. If you want a news script i suggest you use nphp (www.nphp.net) I use it, and it rocks!
  7. L

Frustrated!

uh... Where do i put it? In the CGI bin? Or in the file? how does it work... and where do i link it to... explain a little mroe please. Im totoally illiterate when it comes to PERL. THNX :: Lokannon
  8. L

Frustrated!

is that supposed ot help me roly..?
  9. L

Frustrated!

Im having a serious PHP problem... its not that hard, i dont think... so if you could help, i would be very appreciative.. I want it so that the sites address shows mypage.php?tutorial=sometutorial The code im using is: <? if (!file_exists($tutorial.".html")) { die("Nice Try"); }...
  10. L

Might As Well...

One more time.,.. Okay, im gonna try again! Woohoo!! Sadly, i only have the main page up, and its sort of not finished yet... but still wanted to know what you thought... plz. http://darkframe.hostingextreme.com THNX! :: Lokannon
  11. L

SImple News Script...

Okay, i need help with this... i just cant seem to figure it out. Its a simple news script. I want to be able to have a title shown on the news I add. I am using 3 scripts. The first one is the addnews.php this is the problem child... Heres the code: <? if($action == "edit" &&...
  12. L

need people...

uh... Its called PERL. Not cgi-bin. And i said PERL. Thnx for actually replying though. I still need people to work with! I wish other people would reply, and give me ideas! PLEASE! Thanks! :: Lokannon
  13. L

need people...

Hey everyone, Okay, Im not sure where to post this, so its going here. Move it if you want, just tell me where it goes to. I want to start a tutorial site. I know there are ALOT out there, and its kind of a far-fetched idea to think it will go far. I can make the site, but i need ideas...
  14. L

Might As Well...

ahhhh... O okay, now i see. I thought you meant something else. Ya, im gonna remove them later, i PROMISE. I just put them there to see what it would look like. But righ now, the site server isnt workin... =/. SO i dont know whats happening. Good thing is, im shaping the site in my...
  15. L

Phpbb2

... I missed that one....
  16. L

Phpbb2

heh.. LMFAO! I was just about to say somehting exactly like that... stealing words outta my mouth isnt nice... :mad: . LOL
  17. L

software for professional logo design

Heh, thats what i did (and still am doing) ... not a pro yet... but getting better!!!!! :: Lokannon
  18. L

Might As Well...

What the hell are you talking about? I made every one of those graphics BY MY SELF in Adobe Photoshop 6.0. tell me where i 'stole' them from, and let me see for myself. The only things i "stole" were the pictures to the right side of the screen where the "affils" section is gonna go, and those...
  19. L

Might As Well...

You mean all the different colors? I like it too. It looks more intertesting that way. Go to dynamicdrive.com and you can get that and lots of other scripts. Theyre all pretty cool. Or you can just steal it off my site. After all, i took it from someone else. :D Have fun! :: Lokannon
  20. L

Might As Well...

woa... Wow, i wasnt expecting that! Thnx for the good words! That motivates me a little more! Im gonna go work on some more graphics and content, then post here to see what everyne thinks! Thnx again! :: Lokannon
Back