• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dark:Frame reviews again...

Lokannon

Hey all, im back for another review.

I did as you said, and added a few more pictures.

Its just the layout i want you to judge please. None of the links work, i know. And im not sure what im gonna put in that box on the far right where it says "shout". Im not gonna put a shoutbox there. any ideas? THNX.

:: Lokannon

http://darkframe.hostingextreme.com

[edit] PLEASE DONT tell me that i stole the affil pictures! I KNOW! I put them there to see how it would look! PLEASE DONT SCOLD ME FOR THAT! THNX![/edit]

One thing pops out at me firstly the + on the left of the darkframe text at the top overlaps the black border line - looks a little tacky.
Change the home, forum, links & art buttons they also look a little tacky, and don't fit the rest of the page to well.
The headers of the catergorys look good, the buttons and darkframe logo should maybe be made to reflect the same design.
Thats all I can suggest for improvements, the layout is very well layed out, except maybe not so many affiliate links, you want people to stay and look at your site don't you.

hehe...

Alright, ill try to limit the affil links. They seemed like too much anyways...

I dont know why i didnt notice the + there... ill fix that so it doesnt overlap ASAP.

Also, im trying to make better buttons for the links. They do look bad.

Anyone else?

Back