• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

software for professional logo design

Damara

is there software that i can buy to create my own professional logo?

also, do you know of a site that will give you FREE courses on java and other web design techniques?

1. there is no "sepecific" program's just to make professional logo's that I know of. You can get Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop, because those are professional programs. You can make very professional logo's with those.

2. Free courses on java and other techniques...hmmm. You could always search on google.com for "free java courses" or just buy a book or take one out from a library.

Photoshop. 20 minutes of playing with it and you'll start to pick up the basics...

After a few hours of browsing online tutorials, you'll be creating graphics like a pro!

- Aquatix :)

Originally posted by Aquatix
Photoshop. 20 minutes of playing with it and you'll start to pick up the basics...

After a few hours of browsing online tutorials, you'll be creating graphics like a pro!

Heh, thats what i did (and still am doing) ... not a pro yet... but getting better!!!!!

:: Lokannon

Originally posted by invalid
if you don't want to spend a million dollars on ps get the gimp , its free

Last time I checked, £410 wasn't a million dollars... ;)

Besides, in this day and age I think a whole lot of people just use copied versions picked up from friends and collegues. Naughty, yes - but hey, its the truth!

- Aquatix :)

Back