• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Might As Well...

Lokannon

Okay, first i have to ask you NOT to flame my --- off. Seeing as thats what you guys did last time! So, please keep the flaming to a minimum, so my already small self-confidence doesnt blow up (okay, not really, im very self-confident, but please dont flame me to death here!). i want you to comment on the pictures (the pictures on the links especially, whatcha think?) and the way the site is setup. Not on the content. I also need to know what i should put in the 2 center tables. (youll see what im talking about when you go to the site).

The site is basically going to be an online community, with emphasis on the forum, and on user submitted things. Hope it turns out well. Please Be harsh on the comments, but dont flame me.. too bad. okay ive said enough! Heres the link

http://darkframe.hostingextreme.com

THNX!

:: Lokannon

btw, the 'art' link leads to the homepage, dont tell me the links are dead! I KNOW! (and the forum might not work... the MySQL will be up sometime tonight... he hasnt had time to activate it i guess...*shrug*. thnx)

pretty good, but since its so simple, its really hard to tell. fill it out more (place some real text, and graphics), then it would be easier to do.

ahh...okay

Okay, ill go make some news up. LOL. Im also gonna entertain myself by doing some graphics to go on top of all the tables. O boy.. this is gonna be FUUUUN! lol. Ill post here again when ive done some more on it. thnx.

woa...

Wow, i wasnt expecting that! Thnx for the good words! That motivates me a little more! Im gonna go work on some more graphics and content, then post here to see what everyne thinks! Thnx again!

I think this site would score good but I can't really review it until the site is finnished because there isn't much to review apart from the design.

Re: woa...

Originally posted by Lokannon
Wow, i wasnt expecting that! Thnx for the good words! That motivates me a little more! Im gonna go work on some more graphics and content, then post here to see what everyne thinks! Thnx again!

Well we'll see how then. Right now the layout is there and is quite organised.

Its moody...and I like that.

You mean all the different colors? I like it too. It looks more intertesting that way.

i like the fade effect on the images at the right side of the page.

Go to dynamicdrive.com and you can get that and lots of other scripts. Theyre all pretty cool. Or you can just steal it off my site. After all, i took it from someone else. :D Have fun!

Originally posted by byrdgirl13
i like the fade effect on the images at the right side of the page.
yeah I love the fade effects.

And to Lokannon: I don't think its right to steal graphics from another site unless he granted permission...

Originally posted by trenzterra
And to Lokannon: I don't think its right to steal graphics from another site unless he granted permission...

What the hell are you talking about? I made every one of those graphics BY MY SELF in Adobe Photoshop 6.0. tell me where i 'stole' them from, and let me see for myself. The only things i "stole" were the pictures to the right side of the screen where the "affils" section is gonna go, and those WILL BE REMOVED when the actual site come up. :cry2: . I feel so insulted.... The only thing that i do that is sometimes considered "stealing" is looking at other peoples code to become a better webmaster.

:: Lokannon [is pissed :angry2:]

(( edit -- To Blank Verse: THANKS! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! Ive been working on this for awhile. heh. ))

Last edited:
Originally posted by Lokannon

What the hell are you talking about? I made every one of those graphics BY MY SELF in Adobe Photoshop 6.0. tell me where i 'stole' them from, and let me see for myself. The only things i "stole" were the pictures to the right side of the screen where the "affils" section is gonna go, and those WILL BE REMOVED when the actual site come up. :cry2: . I feel so insulted.... The only thing that i do that is sometimes considered "stealing" is looking at other peoples code to become a better webmaster.

:: Lokannon [is pissed :angry2:]

(( edit -- To Blank Verse: THANKS! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! Ive been working on this for awhile. heh. ))
but I don't agree with you for taking the affils section graphics, but if it is going to be removed when the actual site is up, I won't mind.

sorry, but I didn't state it clearly.

ahhhh...

O okay, now i see. I thought you meant something else.

Ya, im gonna remove them later, i PROMISE. I just put them there to see what it would look like. But righ now, the site server isnt workin... =/. SO i dont know whats happening. Good thing is, im shaping the site in my head... gotta put it down though... ill get around to it... I think im gonna change what the site is about though..... Hm... Thnx for all your help!.

Back