• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. soulm8sflyff

Secured Server Badly Needed!

I am a member of a Guild in an online game. We wanted to make a forum for the benefit of our guild members. But we have an arch-enemy. He's the leader of another guild. We keep on what you call "pwning" him in guild wars and such and he gets personal. Whenever we try to make a forum he always...
  2. soulm8sflyff

Soul Link - Linking Every Soul Worldwide : Free Link Directory!

Hi everyone. I have a new project. It's a new link directory called Soul Link. It's still new so you won't see anything in it yet. You can add your links if you want. Free of charge of course. I used phpLD with it. This is not the first time that I made a directory. I just wanted to have...
  3. soulm8sflyff

RHS - Free cPanel Hosting - 500MB Space 10GB Data Transfer

Points per thread: 10 points, 6 points and 0 points Points per reply: 10 points, 3 points, and 0 points The points earned per thread/reply differs with every forum. Click here to know how to apply. cPanel Demo: http://demo.roalf.net/cpanel Username: demo Password: password PLAN...
  4. soulm8sflyff

RHS - FREE cPanel Hosting For Forum Posts/Points

Points per thread: 10 points, 6 points and 0 points Points per reply: 10 points, 3 points, and 0 points The points earned per thread/reply differs with every forum. PLAN: POST-KNUT 100 MB Disk Space 2 GB Data Transfer cPanel with Fantastico Subdomains : 10 Parked Domains : 10 Addon Domains : 10...
  5. soulm8sflyff

Souls Talk Link Exchange

Link exchage is a great way to promote your site so why don't we try one? Who wants to exchange links with me? My site (www.roalf.net) has a Google rank of 4. If you want to exchange links, you must have a site/forum that has got to do with webhosting or anything related to Computers or the...
  6. soulm8sflyff

Hostbidder - Free Hosting - Ad Free, Quality Reliable Server

Free CPanel Hosting is advertising and banner free, although a text link to HostBidder would be very much appreciated. All hosting plans are available on your own domain or a subdomain of HostBidder. All accounts come with Fantastico installed. Free accounts are hosted on a quality Servint.com...
  7. soulm8sflyff

Link Exchange

Who wants to exchange link with me? My site has a google page rank of 4. (www.roalf.net) If you are interested, PM me for more details. P.S. Your website should contain quality contents that has got to do with computers or the internet. Have a nice day.
  8. soulm8sflyff

Need Help About Something . . .

Hi! Well, I dunno where to start. LOL! See, here's my issue: I want a free script that does something like that of http://pinoylyrics.net/ where in you can submit lyrics and that will automatically be posted on the site and be saved in a MySQL Database or something. I tried searching Google and...
  9. soulm8sflyff

Hostbidder - Free Hosting - Ad Free, Quality Reliable Server

Free CPanel Hosting is advertising and banner free, although a text link to HostBidder would be very much appreciated. All hosting plans are available on your own domain or a subdomain of HostBidder. All accounts come with Fantastico installed. Free accounts are hosted on a quality Servint.com...
  10. soulm8sflyff

Stealth Browser FREE Banner Offer!

OK guys, I made a rotating image with a php script (Thanks to MaGic and Kwek) and put it in the rectangle bar in my proxy site. Some of you may be familiar with it (the rectangular bar on top of pages surfed). Anyway, you can put an advertisement of your website(s) with a banner (size exactly...
  11. soulm8sflyff

Cpanel Hosting for FREE!

This is quoted from Jeremy. He can host your site for FREE. He just wants you to put his link to his website. You need to have your own domain. If you dont, you can get a free subdomain that works like a real domain in http://freedns.afraid.org and point his nameserver. Hurry up contact him in...
  12. soulm8sflyff

Stealth Browser

Hi! I made a proxy site. Please review it and tell me if the proxy works. Thanks. :D http://stealth-browser.biz.tm/
  13. soulm8sflyff

Graphics Thread

I made this lately. I hope to get some review from you guys. It's a modified pic of myself. Creepy huh? LOL! :biggrin2: Note: this is not my original.
  14. soulm8sflyff

FREE 1 GB Space and 120 GB Data Transfer Limited for first 100 to sign up!!!

Greetings! I've put up a Hosting Company called soulm8sflyff AF. Because this is my first day, I'm in a good mood to give away a FREE hosting offer to 1st 100 to sign up. Here's my plan: Plan AF 1 GB Space 120 GB Monthly Data Transfer FREE Domain of .com, .net, .info if you have already...
  15. soulm8sflyff

Cash Doubler

I made this site but based it from a free template so I really don't get the credit. :P I however edited it, so it doesn't look like the original template. It's not much, you'll probably just gonna call it crap or something, but it's OK if you will. :P So here are the links to my site and the...
  16. soulm8sflyff

Random Image Everytime You Refresh

Well, this might just be a simple php script and everybody knows about it, but for the sake of those who don't, here it is. Use your favorite text editor i.e. (Notepad) and copy this: <?php $random = "random.txt"; $fp = file($random); srand((double)microtime()*1000000); $rl =...
  17. soulm8sflyff

Testing Newspaper Graphics

18. soulm8sflyff

Photoshop Alternatives

Although this forum mostly talks about Photoshop, there are free alternatives available too. For the sake of those who cannot afford PS, here is the list of free alternatives (will be updated as more are found or submitted): * The Gimp - http://www.gimp.org * Gimpshop -...
  19. soulm8sflyff

Bandwidth vs. Transfer

As there seems to be a bit of confusion over some of the terminology used in webhosting, I'd like to point out the following distinction: Transfer is the amount of data that an account is allowed to send back and forth in a given time period. For example, 10 GB per month. Bandwidth is the...
  20. soulm8sflyff

Test

Back