• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cpanel Hosting for FREE!

soulm8sflyff

This is quoted from Jeremy. He can host your site for FREE. He just wants you to put his link to his website. You need to have your own domain. If you dont, you can get a free subdomain that works like a real domain in http://freedns.afraid.org and point his nameserver. Hurry up contact him in the contact infos below. This is a limited time offer only!

Yep you will get the power of paid hosting for free.All I ask is for you to put a small text link to our site.

You will get all the features of a paid host without the cost.

Web Hosting Control Panel (cpanel)
MS Frontpage WebSite Hosting
PHP 4.2.3, CGI, Perl 5.6, MySQL
ImageMagick
Email and FTP Account
Fast, Free 24/7 Tech Support
Site Builder,Fantastico
99.9% up time guarantee
3 Web Based E-Mail Programs
Daily backups
Mailing Lists
Streaming video and music
Mailing Lists
Spam Assasin
Hotlink protection
Search Engine Submittal
Instant Blogs
Instant Chatroom
Instant Forums
Traffic stats
And much more

This offer will be for a limited time only. First come first servered.

Email me info at njwebspace.com
pm me
or post in this thread

I will need to know the domain to be hosted

MySQL version 4.0.25

You will have 500MB(can be more if you need it) of space and 5GB of bandwidth per month.

As far as the advert. All I want is a small text link to my hosting company. No banner or adsense. Kind like a powered by mycompany.com

Anyone needing more info can look me up on one of my messengers. Or if your site needs more resources.

aim njwebspace
msn info@njwebspace.com
yahoo njwebspace
icq 164071786

Jeremy

soulm8sflyff said:
This is quoted from Jeremy. He can host your site for FREE. He just wants you to put his link to his website. You need to have your own domain. If you dont, you can get a free subdomain that works like a real domain in http://freedns.afraid.org and point his nameserver. Hurry up contact him in the contact infos below. This is a limited time offer only!
i added you to aim im me

Access your computer with a name (like zeus.afraid.org or yourdomain.com) instead of a numeric IP address
they host you for fee but actually they should pay you as well...
you are developing their site and this is not good what if they decide to cancel your account or... so these kind of web hosting is very risky

Back