• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE 1 GB Space and 120 GB Data Transfer Limited for first 100 to sign up!!!

soulm8sflyff

Greetings!
I've put up a Hosting Company called soulm8sflyff AF. Because this is my first day, I'm in a good mood to give away a FREE hosting offer to 1st 100 to sign up. Here's my plan:

Plan AF

1 GB Space
120 GB Monthly Data Transfer

FREE Domain of .com, .net, .info if you have already established a site. (say, 200 uniques per day)
Unlimited MySQL dbs
Unlimited E-mail Accounts
FTP Access
Cpanel X
Fantastico
And much more!!! (too lazy to type all of them)

BTW, Plan AF stands for Plan APRIL FOOL!!! :p

Last edited:
lol.. You might also give this free domain , yourdomain.soulm8sflyff.com so that ppl can remember the site more easily..

soulm8sflyff said:
Greetings!
I've put up a Hosting Company called soulm8sflyff AF. Because this is my first day, I'm in a good mood to give away a FREE hosting offer to 1st 100 to sign up. Here's my plan:

Plan AF

1 GB Space
120 GB Monthly Data Transfer

FREE Domain of .com, .net, .info if you have already established a site. (say, 200 uniques per day)
Unlimited MySQL dbs
Unlimited E-mail Accounts
FTP Access
Cpanel X
Fantastico
And much more!!! (too lazy to type all of them)

BTW, Plan AF stands for Plan APRIL FOOL!!! :p
Are you not the same person who runs an illegal private server for a game? And also the same person who ripped a fansite's design?

Back