• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Stealth Browser

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\proxy\PHProxy.class.php on line 1020

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\proxy\PHProxy.class.php on line 1023

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\proxy\PHProxy.class.php on line 1026

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\proxy\PHProxy.class.php on line 1029

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\proxy\PHProxy.class.php:1020) in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\proxy\PHProxy.class.php on line 926

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\proxy\PHProxy.class.php:1020) in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\proxy\PHProxy.class.php on line 926

It works but i get this error at the top of the page when i go tot the following url http://www.loaded-scissors.co.uk/forum/

argv1900 said:
it's fairly fast now.

Is that google adlink in your proxied page ?
Can you do that ?

Er. . . I dont understand. Can you please rephrase your question?

Last edited:
soulm8sflyff said:
LOL! Actually I kinda made it it in purpose for you to switch to Firefox. :p

lol good thinking :D

people who even have ie on there computers should be shot i have so many problems with it :S

LOL! Yeah, you bet! But then, the human race's minds have long modified and "washed" by Microsoft. But I hope someday in the future, light will shine through their hearts and mind and once again, the good side prevails.

I have the powerrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Last edited:
"...if everything is a total mess because of your stupid browser. If you want to fix the problem, get Firefox. It's just that easy."

Personally, I think this part is funny

in fact, IE works fine
I don't know what the "stupid browser" is in that message

but the "good side" will never "prevail" if such extremism goes on.

Good ole whiteFyre.

I got one of those running for my friends on other boards. Cause alot of em cannot surf from work.

it is not a matter of people needing to be shot that use IE, it is that IE is still a browser that is way more commonly used by the entire world. I agree that FF is better, and I do prefer it, BUT, you always need to make sites compatible with as many browsers as possible. Saying a stupid comment like people that us IE need to be shot in the head shows just how close minded you and other people are. You think it makes you better than others since they use IE? Well, what if someone said Opera was the best and anyone that uses anything else needs to be shot in the herad. That would be a pretty stupid comment, dont you think. So, maybe you should choose your words more wisley in the future. As a designer, you need to make it work on all browsers for people that like to use certain browsers. it looks great in FF, and that is wonderfull for FF users, but there are more IE users than anything, so make it at least work for them too.

So enough of speaking my mind on that thoughtless and stupid remark, I am not big on the whole army fatigue look, and dont see how it really should be used for stealth, but that is just my opinion. Wen i think of stealth, i think of the stealth bomber, wich is black. but i guess it could work. the site works very well though. unless it gets fixed to support crossbrowsers though, I have got to give it a 5/10

Last edited:
Back