• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

it's a scam?

Never heard of them. :(
  2. C

comments on HostAffection? If not anything similar?

Nope, never heard of them. :(
  3. C

Plughost [Split from offer]

Still no reply from them, huh? :eek2: May be they are too busy with last-minute chrismas shopping. LOL. :P :p
  4. C

Need offers "Payment:Visa Card"

You get EXACTLY what you pay for. I won't be surprised if you are shopping for your next host RIGHT HERE within a month or two. Good luck. :)
  5. C

need Unlimited Addon Domains host

We can offer hosting starting from $2.99/mo (Basic Plan-1 100MB/2GB). UNLIMITED addon domains available. Monthly contracts available. 30-days unconditional money back guarantee. We accept both Paypal and Egold. Very responsive and friendly support. You can also register domain names for...
  6. C

Offshore hosting?

Ooops....I would NEVER host such a site. :shame: Thanks for the clarification.
  7. C

Urgent Hosting Needed

We can offer 100MB/2GB hosting for $2.99/mo (Basic Package). Monthly contracts available. 30-days unconditional money back guarantee. You can also register domain names for $8.99/yr. You can purchase SSL certificate for $59.99/yr. You can also buy proffessional web templates with your egold...
  8. C

Offshore hosting?

Is there any illegal/offensive content in your site that you think may violate your host's TOS & close you down?
  9. C

DDoS Protected Anonymous Hosting & Domains

We offer DDoS protected web hosting that starts from $9.99/mo (Premium Package). We also have traditional hosting starting from $2.99/mo (Basic Package). You can also register domain names for $8.99/yr. You can purchase SSL certificate for $59.99/yr. You can also buy proffessional web...
  10. C

Need adult host

"Offer none PayPal payment (like 2 check out)"....??? What does that mean??? Possibly a typo?? :o
  11. C

Fraud > Hostelement.com

"Cheap" & "Quality" are mutually exclusive words. And, you just learned that right now, didn't you? ;)
  12. C

Need cheap very very high bandwidth host

I doubt that you'll get 150GB/mo of transfer in a shared hosting environment from any host. You may need to consider either reseller hosting or a dedicated server, both of which will come at a good expense (not for £1 atleast).
  13. C

For adult hosting

You wish to host "adult" hosting with "unlimited" resources at $10-15/yr (thats $1/mo). Dude, you are just looking for trouble. Believe it or not, if you DO find such a host, I bet you'll be back to this forum to find you NEXT host very soon. Remember that you get EXACTLY what you pay for...
  14. C

Can anyone give me 100Mb of space, 1000Mb of bandwidth and all features unlimited....

We can provide 100MB/2GB for $2.99/mo. All other features are unlimited. E-gold & Paypal accepted. Monthly contracts available. No need to go for long term contract untill you feel comfortable. Very responsive support. You get exactly what you pay for. :) See the Basic Plans at...
  15. C

Small Hosting

I fully backup euk-damien on his views. It's very true. :rolleyes2
  16. C

Small Hosting

We can provide you 100MB space with 2GB transfer for $2.99/mo. All other features are unlimited (like ad-on domans, emails etc.) We accept E-gold as well as Paypal. Monthly contracts available. 30-days unconditional money back guarantee. No hidden fees ever. Our support is very fast and...
  17. C

Get DDoS protected webhosting for $9.99/mo

We offer D-DoS protected web hosting that starts from $9.99/mo (Premium Package). We also have traditional hosting starting from $2.99/mo (Basic Package). You can also register domain names for $8.99/yr. We accept both Paypal and Egold. HYIP sites are allowed. Out support team is very...
Back