• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need offers "Payment:Visa Card"

lebanese

hey all ...
pls if u dont accept visa card dont reply here ...
i need offers and in this offers free domain ?
i want to pay 10$ ...

umm i saw 10 Gb space/ 100 bw by 3.99 by a hosting company as a xmas offer ... am looking for some offers but i need about 8 GB space/80 bw with cpanel and fantastico and i will not only remain for month maybe for years ...

The most we can offer you is 3.5GB space and 35GB bandwidth. This come with a free domain.

Email sales@neoncub.enet (move the 'e' to before the '.', keeps the spambots away) with the promo code [LB-121305]

Last edited:
4Gb space 80Gb bandwidth $12 month
Email/msn: support [at] ahostingway [dot] com
its a bit more expensive but you get what you pay for and our hosting is quality

I can give you 10 Gb space/ 100GB bw for $12. That's what you wanted.

Email sales@neoncub.enet (move the 'e' to before the '.', keeps the spambots away) with the promo code [LB2-121305]

DigitalWorldHost.com can offer you a customized plan that fits your needs and budget.

Customized plan for lebanese:
10 000 MB Space
100 GB Bandwidth

Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited SubDomains
CPANEL and Fantastico
99.9% Up Time
100% No Over Sell of our resources
Support via fax, telephone, email, forum and online support tickets.
Free Domain Name
Free Setup

PRICE: $11.99

Because this is a customized plan you will have to contact our sales dept. at sales@digitalworldhost.com. They will then send you a link to where you can pay with your credit card. After the payment has been received, your hosting account should be created in less than 12 hours.

Best wishes and regards,

Tang

You are probably looking at kiddie hosts that oversell for that kind of price.

No logical hosts will provide 10gb for 4 bucks and though you may remain for years, I doubt they will. :shame:

lebanese said:
umm i saw 10 Gb space/ 100 bw by 3.99 by a hosting company as a xmas offer ... am looking for some offers but i need about 8 GB space/80 bw with cpanel and fantastico and i will not only remain for month maybe for years ...

You get EXACTLY what you pay for.
I won't be surprised if you are shopping for your next host RIGHT HERE within a month or two.
Good luck. :)

Price has nothing to do with over selling..you could be selling 1 account for like 600% the "default price" and then sell another account for 600% below the "default price". This doesn't mean you are overselling.

In some cases, it does. If the resources you offer are not proportional to the price that you pay for the server then you sell more for less to cover the costs.

Doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but some people in hosting aren't known to act logically.

Back