• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Urgent Hosting Needed

Fongpn

Hi there. Anyone there offering paid web hosting that accept E-Gold. I will together needed an international domain. State me your price please. I will reply you as soon as possible. Please be fast. My customer need this fast. Thank you.

If you do not accept e-gold, do not reply to this thread. If you do accept e-gold post your cheapest offer.

NeonCube Internet Solutions accepts e-gold. At this time, however, we are totally redesigning our site, so little to no hosting info is available. We still can offer you a custom plan:

2GB disk space
15GB bandwidth
Unlimited features (MySQL databases, email accounts, FTP accounts, etc)
Excellent Uptime 99% guaranteed (If less than that, you get one day of free hosting for every hour your site is down)
Your choice of cPanel 10 or DirectAdmin
If cPanel, Fantastico is included
All for $3.00 a month

Domains start at $9.99 depending on the extension.

This is a customized plan, so please contact sales ]at[ neoncube do.t net with the promo code [FNG-EGLD-121005] and we'll get you set up immediately.

We can offer 100MB/2GB hosting for $2.99/mo (Basic Package).
Monthly contracts available. 30-days unconditional money back guarantee.
You can also register domain names for $8.99/yr.
You can purchase SSL certificate for $59.99/yr.
You can also buy proffessional web templates with your egold at http://www.zydusnet.com/base/services_summary.php.

We accept both Paypal and Egold. Very responsive and friendly support.

Read what out clients have to say at http://www.zydusnet.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3.
See the Basic plans at http://www.zydusnet.com/base/basic_hosting_package.php.

darkwind hosting plan 3

1GB space
10GB Bandwidth
Lots of features including Fantastico and cPanel
mysql, ftp, php

$7/mo

We allow 1 to 2 weeks for payment.
We accept payments through Stormpay. or egold

Our site currently isn't set up yet.
If interested contact me at darkwind-[at]hotmail[dot]com

Last edited:
Hi,

OptikHosting accepts e-gold. Our cheapest monthly package is $2/mo (250mb space / 5gb bandwidth). If you would like an even smaller account we have smaller accounts available at www.optikhosting.com/orders under Personal. We offer .com/.net/.org/.ws/.info domain registration for $14/yr, or we can give you a OptikHosting subdomain free of charge. If you would like to order, you can click on the link above which will take you to our order system. When ordering, select 'Mail In Payment' as your payment method. After you order you will be given our e-gold acct # to send payment.

If you have any questions please let me know. Have a great day/evening.

Regards,
Ron Johnson

We are running a special right now on hosting4ptr.com for
1GB Space
50GB Bandwidth
All Features Included Unlimited
99.95% Uptime
We offer Great Support
Phone support will begin on December 20th
FREE 30 Day Trial
this is an annual price it shows paypal but we accept egold paypal stormpay theres a few more we accept to just havent listed them on site as most people do use paypal. That will be updated on site soon!!!!

PM me if you have any questions!

Back