• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Plughost [Split from offer]

newlo

This hosting service is everything else as professional.

1) Support

Well there is NO support or maybe they just don't want to answer users questions? "30 minutes response time guarantee" ? :biggrin2: I am waiting FOR A WEEK for an answer to my questions. No live support, no Toll-Free phone support, basically: no support.

2) Services

"Order any web hosting or reseller package for one year and get a FREE Domain!" sure! I paid them for a whole year, in my panel they write that my domain is "active" but suprise suprise the domain is not working. Trying to lookup the domain in ANY whois database gives us: NOT FOUND.

The funniest thing is, they have even blocked the mail() function for customers. Funny isn't it?

I hope that I will get my money back SOMEHOW and I really advice you not to use their services.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your bad experience with your host. I would try to get a refund if I was you, but if the host is not providing the services they say they will I wouldn't get my hopes up that they will be willing to give a refund. Unfortunately there are some dodgy hosts out there. Always make sure you research any host before you buy from them. :)

I'm going to contact Plughost, see how fast they get back to me with a "sales request". I'll post back what I get.

Here's what I sent them at 9:29 EST (GMT -5). We'll see how soon they get back to me.
Sent Mail said:
I need a reseller account with 200GB bandwidth and 20GB space. What would you charge for this?

Regards,
Trevor Goodyear
Chief Executive Officer
NeonCube Internet Solutions

Last edited:
Tree said:
I'm going to contact Plughost, see how fast they get back to me with a "sales request". I'll post back what I get.

Here's what I sent them at 9:29 EST (GMT -5). We'll see how soon they get back to me.
Still no reply from them, huh? :eek2:
May be they are too busy with last-minute chrismas shopping. LOL. :p :p

chris_j said:
Still no reply from them, huh? :eek2:
May be they are too busy with last-minute chrismas shopping. LOL. :p :p

Got a reply today.

PlugHost said:
Hello Trevor,

Thank you for your interest in PlugHost.com web hosting services.

In regards to your questions,

- We can offer you a reseller package with 20GB space and 200GB bandwidth, unlimited domains hosting, private nameservers, for $59.95 per month or $550 per year.

If you have any other questions regarding our services, please don't hesitate to contact us.

We look forward to hear from you soon.

--------------------------
PlugHost.com - Help Desk
http://www.plughost.com

Very, very expensive. 2 days to reply to a sales request? That's too long for me.

Tree said:
Got a reply today. Very, very expensive. 2 days to reply to a sales request? That's too long for me.

2 days is a long time but atleast the offer was real in some ways & not overselling. However if I was hosting with them I would not want to wait 2 days to hear from them!!!!. :shame: Just my 2 amps.

Last edited:
His prices are totally up to him, if people are signing up @ $50/mo then would you complain??.

Back