• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can anyone give me 100Mb of space, 1000Mb of bandwidth and all features unlimited....

crazymaniac

I need 100mb of space and 1000mb of bandwidth along with control panel and other features for less than or equal to $10/year. I can pay by e-gold only.:) :)

Shared Hosting start as low $0.49

Start Hosting as low as $0.49
100 MB DiskSpace
1 GB Traffic

Free Setup, PHP, MySQL

+ No Setup fee
+ No Hidden charges
+ MySQL
+ PHP
+ Own CGI-Bin
+ Hotlink Protection
+ Preinstalled Scripts
+ File Manager
+ Webstats
+ Search Engine Submission
+ SMTP Mail Server
+ Spam Filtering
+ FTP Service
+ Mailing List Service
+ cPanel

Order now at: http://www.hostingoption.com/shared_hosting/

We accept 2CO and PayPal Also

I can give you what you want for $10USD/year but I do not have an E-Gold account.

I can accept CC or PayPal only.

Mini

We can give you that but it'll be US$12 a year. Let me know if you are interested.

We ACCEPT egold.

Last edited:
In 24hours approx, I will be offering custom packages,
we could offer you that for $10 a year
with cpanel, scripta(more than fantastico), unlimited* features

*not unlimited but a lot :p

For just $0.25 a month ($3 a year) NeonCube Internet Solutions can offer you:

100 MB Space
1000 MB Bandwidth
cPanel 10
Fantastico
Unlimited features

Because this is a customized plan, please contact the sales department at sales@neoncube.net. Please make reference to PIN #CM-1106 in your email.

E-gold, PayPal, and mail-in checks are accepted.

Last edited:
Hi,

OptikHosting can offer you 100mb space & 1000mb bandwidth for $10/yr. This includes cpanel, fantastico, and unlimited features. We accept Paypal, E-gold, Western Union, Money Orders, and Cashier's checks.

Our Website: www.optikhosting.com

This is a custom plan. To order this package please pm me.

Regards,
Ron Johnson

$10/year offer

crazymaniac said:
I need 100mb of space and 1000mb of bandwidth along with control panel and other features for less than or equal to $10/year. I can pay by e-gold only.:) :)

Normally I have a $12/year coming for 50 Mb Web space BUT since I'm in this forum and accepted to post this offer I will make an exception and will be able to make a custom package for you to the below specifications:

150 Mb Web Space
1 Gb Monthly bandwidth
1 MySQL Database
5 Subdomains
5 FTP accounts
5 Email addresses

FOR ONLY $10/YEAR

Payment can be done by:
eGold, MoneyBookers, or Credit Card (secure processor: SpaceCoin - VISA or MasterCard)

Last edited:
Unmetered

TJR Networks said:
Unmetered/unlimited offers are against the forum rules ciprian@terra-bit.

Hello there.

I decided to not monitor the individual banwidth that a user will consume for several hosting packages that I'm selling.

HOWEVER I'm sorry about that and will put up a limit to the above mentioned package of 1 Gb per month.

Thank you and again: I'm sorry

We can offer you :

100MB Disk Space
3000MB Bandwidth /mo
Unlimited Features
cPanel & Fantastico
Instant Setup

Cost: Monthly : $5.00
Payment via E-gold, Paypal or 2CO

Thanks..

Back