• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

For adult hosting

aboveheaven1

Hello,

I've just registered a new domain name for creating adult website. As this is going to be huge website in near future, I need a website with unlimited space and unlimited bandwidth. cpanel, mysql, forum, subdomains.

Ready to pay $10-$15 per year.

Any suggestions...

aboveheaven1 said:
Hello,

I've just registered a new domain name for creating adult website. As this is going to be huge website in near future, I need a website with unlimited space and unlimited bandwidth. cpanel, mysql, forum, subdomains.

Any suggestions...

NO SUCH THING AS UNLIMITED.

If you can post a more realistic requirement then maybe someone can help.

Goodluck

Pay more.. Ask less.. Change Unlimited and Unlimited to something else as there is no such thing.

eRudNet.

eRudNet said:
Pay more.. Ask less..
Hah, I see that happening. oldman2

But yeh, be realistic with what you need. Dont get yourself ripped off by someone claiming to be able to provide you with unlimited.

aboveheaven1 said:
Hello,

Any suggestions...
You wish to host "adult" hosting with "unlimited" resources at $10-15/yr (thats $1/mo).
Dude, you are just looking for trouble.
Believe it or not, if you DO find such a host, I bet you'll be back to this forum to find you NEXT host very soon.
Remember that you get EXACTLY what you pay for.

Good luck. :)

Im willing to offer you the below package:

5 Gigs of space
25 Gigs Of Transfer
Cpanel + Fantastico
Unlimited Features
Price - 15/year

This is a one time offer, this plan wont be advalible after Nov. 19/05. So if you would like the above plan you must purchase before the 19th. Please note we offer a 30 day money back garentuee!.

you may hope your website will be huge in the near future, however it is much better to upgrade than to start too large. $15 a year is also only enough to give you approv 1gb space 5gb bandwidth /more depending on deals e.c.t

I suggest you save up about $60+ to pay for around 6 months of fair hosting that you can upgrade. Then come back and request again.

For your price $15 a year we can offer
1024mb storage (1GB)
5120mb bandwidth (5GB)
Cpanel + SCRIPTA
999 Features

PM me for more details

Last edited:
Basic Plan
500mb Disk Space
5000mb Bandwidth Limit
Monthly Price: $3.50
Unlimited Subdomains