• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. zoobie

Those new free video hosts...

Hey - Anyone know about these new free video hosts popping up all over the net? What's the catch? To sell your videos to foreign markets that you'll never see? Some actually assume rights... example: www.dailymotion.com
  2. zoobie

Select in any order (Javascript)

Forget it...I've gotten it. :P
  3. zoobie

Which subdomain?

Which subdomain is best for search engines...or does it really matter? 1) baseballstories.site.com 2) baseball-stories.site.com Thanks a whole bunch :classic2:
  4. zoobie

Page back into iframe with php

On my index, I have a menu on the left with the rest of the page an iframe.How would I reinsert any pages found on the internet back into the index's iframe using php? Thx
  5. zoobie

Pictures of people laughing

I need several pictures of people laughing...preferably at the computer. :D Thanks ROTFLMAO
  6. zoobie

mail()

My monthly question...Any free host with php's mail() enabled? Thx :cool:
  7. zoobie

Wanted: Reseller in biz 2+ years

Wanted: Reseller in biz 3+ years Nice filter, eh? Please don't reply if you haven't been hosting 2+ years. I'm looking for a very small reseller account just for myself with: 200mb total space 10gb transfer 99% uptime fast great support good reputation ftp php mySQL SMTP server...
  8. zoobie

Remote Best Boards go pay

Best Boards (bbboy.net) pulled a now classic "Homestead". :devious2:
  9. zoobie

Searching Bulletin Boards

I was wondering why, when searching here or any board, the double quotes won't result in the whole search term. All I get is a bunch of gibberish like I had never used quotes in the first place. Solution? Thanks :rolleyes:
  10. zoobie

Testing testing...

Looking for test php account not in safe mode. I know it's rare...Maybe someone could help me out? I don't have room in my box for installing php. Thanks :cool:
  11. zoobie

Golddiggers

Here ya go. :rolleyes:
  12. zoobie

9cy.com

Is 9cy.com running their PHP in the safe mode? My submit button just wants to download the form's action="blah.php" page. Thanks :classic2: PS - The whole menu's a 404 :rolleyes:
  13. zoobie

Host of the Month

Should we have a free host of the month? A paid host of the month? Your thoughts... :classic2:
  14. zoobie

Need 100mb, 10gb, reliable, *around* $5

Now I need: 100mb storage 10gb transfer pop3/smtp reliable php usual goodies monthly *around* $5 What say? Thanks :D
  15. zoobie

"addon domains" vs "multiple domains"

Is an addon domain just a pointer to the main domain's folder? :confused2
  16. zoobie

Blonde joke

Why was there lipstick on the blondes steering wheel? She was trying to blow the horn. :biggrin2:
  17. zoobie

Cheap domain snapper?

I'm very wary of those snaps that grab the domain as soon as it's available...but which is the cheapest? Thanks :D
  18. zoobie

Get yours today!

Have you seen these? Be sure to read the feedback from dumb dumbs at the bottom. :D
  19. zoobie

Where is my thread?

I know I was the threadstarter in paid hosting about a month ago about "multiple domains" and now that I need to review the offers, I can't find it. yeah...I searched.... sniff...:cry2:
  20. zoobie

What's the best picture you can draw here?

Oooooh baby.... (   Y ♥ ) (The winner gets my old account at tripod.co.uk ROTFLMAO ) HA! HA!
Back