• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Get yours today!

This feedback very dumb!

Subject: Important Hosting Account Notice

Dear Origami Boulder,
This is to notify you that the allowed MB of Data Transfer per month for www.origamiboulder.com has been exceeded. You must take action now to prevent your site from being redirected. Please purchase additional data transfer.
PLEASE NOTE: If your web site data transfer usage reaches 5 times the allowed amount of data transfer for this billing period OR if you have not taken action within 5 days of the initial notice (whichever comes first), your web site will be redirected.
Thank you for being a Customer.

Thanks for email.

People complain my sales technique too pushy, but at least I not threaten people!

Maybe I rewrite site to say, "You must take action now to buy Origami Boulder to prevent computer from stop visit all other web site!" Then maybe more visitor become customer instead of just Looky Loo who steal bandwidth from artist.

zzz He doesn't even understand the email:confused2

Well, you have to have a sense of humor to understand what quality craftsmanship and intensive hours it really takes to create a true work of art.

I laffed so hard reading the feedback, I had tears running down my cheeks.

If you don't have a sense of humor, you won't understand at all. :D

I believe my entire world is made up of wadded up paper! Maybe you should market this to corporate offices....You would get lots of art supplies there! Have a great day.
Stef

Thanks for email.

I think you truly understand art, because you expand concept to see artwork in places where other people do not.

Not many people have gift to think conceptually like this, so be proud of ability. You would make good curator or gallery owner. Maybe even good artist, who knows!

http://www.origamiboulder.com/questions.htm :D

Back