• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

mail()

Breezeland have disabled phpmail because ------- spammers abused the system. It came back briefly, but they took it away again because the spammers came back. Very disappointing.....

This is why I ask every month...:cool:

I've seen flatface's "datacenter"...scarey :rolleyes:
msnc.net is portland :rolleyes:

Any more out there? :devious2:

Last edited:
Why did you post that?

Well let me see ...

you asked for a free webhost that allows the use of mail()

that is a free web host that allows the use of mail() :p

Despite the distinctly awfull design of their pages, as far as i'm aware they have also been in business for more than two years

They host 70megs.com for example so aswell as allowing mail() i'd also say they were quite reliable compared to most free hosts that give you such privilages :)

Well, I just don't see any free hosting @ exhaultedhosting...Maybe their child-like page isn't displaying correctly...but FrontPage usually does that. :p

You'll never get an account with flatface, f2o.org, or fairmount for one reason or another...kinda like AMZ (now u69.us). :classic2:

I just ask every month for testing purposes...I'm getting my brother paid hosting at the end of the month with WHM...No worries. :biggrin2:

Last edited:
lol :D

Well i do know of some more, but as you don't actually need it, i'm not going to make the effort to type them out :p

Zoobie, the host i'm on fully supports the mail() function unrestricted and has been hosting more than three years.

However, the admin has previously mentioned your name
and said that you are not welcome there on several occasions
particularily when the topic of spamming comes up. Got to
admit that does strike my curiosity.

Originally posted by Jan
Why can't amz speak for himself? :confused2

I don't know if amz hangs here anymore since they are only
doing commercial hosting now and this is a free hosting board.

Most of the comments about Zoobie that I read on the u69 forum
where I'm hosted is leftovers dated back pretty old when amz was running that service.

Last edited:
Back